Wanna beat insane queen no prob!

imarandom

Lol sorry for the title got your attention though didn't i?

Ok load it up Last act/Chapter, You know that little "Elevator" where you spawn near? As long as you stay there and keep going left or right wherever the queen goes you'll alway's dodge her.

Example: She goes left you go right...

So get her to where you need to use a hammer then just fire the hammer in burst's, DO NOT HOLD IT. About 4-5 hammers she's dead by that i mean down her then hammer and so on and so fourth. When she get's on the tower try your hardest to stay near the elevator she'll most of the time just on the tower perfectly where you can hit her with ease.

100% perfect Guide. (Sorta) People please try this I just figured this out.

IF ANYONE ELSE DID THIS BEFORE ME PLEASE TELL ME. I just found it 30minutes ago.

We did this about a week ago or so in 4 player co-op. We did 2 insane, 2 casual. The insane players went over by the elevator and were pretty much safe the entire time, while the casual players did all the fighting. The only problems were all the cutscenes moving the insane players out of cover and having to get back over to the elevator without getting killed. And once, one of the upcoming theron guards grappled right next to the elevator and would have appeared there, but another cutscene started and he was gone.

It is a good strategy for co-op, but I don't know how well this would work playing alone.

We did this about a week ago or so in 4 player co-op. We did 2 insane, 2 casual. The insane players went over by the elevator and were pretty much safe the entire time, while the casual players did all the fighting. The only problems were all the cutscenes moving the insane players out of cover and having to get back over to the elevator without getting killed. And once, one of the upcoming theron guards grappled right next to the elevator and would have appeared there, but another cutscene started and he was gone.

It is a good strategy for co-op, but I don't know how well this would work playing alone.

This is the best and only way to do it. We had 3 of us so we had two on casual and one on insane by the elevator (literally just finished and worked this idea out earlier before coming here). It takes about 15 minutes per person and it is so much easier and less winded than all of you on insane, less enemies too.

This is the best and only way to do it. We had 3 of us so we had two on casual and one on insane by the elevator (literally just finished and worked this idea out earlier before coming here). It takes about 15 minutes per person and it is so much easier and less winded than all of you on insane, less enemies too.

Its not the only way. I did it with 1 friend on insane co-op and we did not hide near the elevator. We did get lucky with a few frag kills of the therons (we saved frags until the 3rd phase and got lucky).

in arcade does anyone know what the best mutators are for doing this on? and how to get them? does it block the achievement also? 5 hours yesterday we ( 4 of us) we doing this and it drove me crazy in the end.

Infinite ammo, super reload and insta-gib but 4 of us had these on last night and couldn't do it because of the gaurds.

Super reload = can't remember how to get this

Insta-gib = 200 kills with a wretch

Infinite ammo = 100 combat engineer ribbons

Edited by Steve9213

Infinite ammo, super reload and insta-gib but 4 of us had these on last night and couldn't do it because of the gaurds.

Use the glitch. We had spent 5 hours and couldn't do it four player. With the glitch, the last person joins right before she jumps on the tower. No guards come at all. Makes it super easy. There's a thread called Insane/Queen glitch, or something. Read it there. It works.

Use the glitch. We had spent 5 hours and couldn't do it four player. With the glitch, the last person joins right before she jumps on the tower. No guards come at all. Makes it super easy. There's a thread called Insane/Queen glitch, or something. Read it there. It works.

thank you but id rather not use a glitch if i can help it. kinda kills the feel for the game.

Super reload = can't remember how to get this

Insta-gib = 200 kills with a wretch

Infinite ammo = 100 combat engineer ribbons

i think the super reload is 200 kills with each weapon ( gnasher, lancer, retro etc etc) but thank you for the others ill be working on them when i go on line later

Edited by xTIGERLILLIEx
i have terrible typing lol.

You don't seem to get anywhere near as many guards solo as you do with a group. I was quite surprised how easy it was solo. I just stayed behind the elevator and ran out when I needed to get a new hammer of dawn.

Been trying solo for hours now! Still get killed instantly by guards. I've been by the elevator when the guards are around and can get the queen down again but as soon as I move to get a new hammer I'm killed within seconds either by the guards or the annoying flying balloons!

Even when I wait till its empty of guards they keep spawning and killing me!

Any advice?

Full video on how to do it without mutators.

tried this about 50 times now, just getting narked off with it TBH. I'm following the guide and understand the strategy by staying next to the Elevator and circling left to right etc. I also choose my moment to go back out and grab the hammer again. However, it seems that the Queen always starts humping the tower a 2nd time and its game over as she breaks through before i can shoot her down. The bots are next to useless for assisting.

EDIT : joined a 4 player co-op and all used the strategy well and finally done. Thank god !

Edited by oldskoolforever