Oneshot & HoD Executions Campaign

Neilfau

There's a OneShot right at the part where you rescue Adam Fenix. While at the long corridor with Adam's room at the end, enter the room on the right, and there will be a OneShot there. You have to kick the door down to bring it out, after that just down one of the Therons and perform the execution on him. I suggest playing on Casual for the ones you need, they're near each other anyway. Remember to play Standard, not Arcade.

I got the oneshot on the level where you infiltrate the locust base, I killed all the guards by the horns, then when the side door opened, I went back to pick up the oneshot, then downed one of the trio that came out the door and finished him with the oneshot.

As for the Hammer of Dawn, I found it a lot easier (and a lot less hectic) to grab one from the store room Dizzy opens at the end of Act 2, fought off the siege (as you're using mounted turrets for this it's not like you're missing a weapon or anything) then ride out to rescue Anya and Jayce - down one of the few locusts out there, then crack them over the head with it.