PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Team Strategies/Tips ? (Coins,trading etc.)

Eliaz1719
10-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Hey guys im more of a online FIFA gamer and i started playing ultimate team in FIFA 11 but i wasnt doing really well... So if any of you guys have tips to share to get quick money and good players I would appreciate that a lot. Peace:)

romanzad
10-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Hey guys im more of a online FIFA gamer and i started playing ultimate team in FIFA 11 but i wasnt doing really well... So if any of you guys have tips to share to get quick money and good players I would appreciate that a lot. Peace:)

there is a thread somewhere with some tips but ill quickly outline some...

59th min is well known but can still be effective with finding good players at cheap prices to either sell or keep. google it for some videos. i made 60k from 15k using this method in a couple hours but can be frustrating.

buying contracts cheap and selling them for more. works with formation cards too, 4-3-2-1 is a popular one, i look for auctions that are almost ending for 150-200 coins then sell them buy it now for 800-950coins.

another tip is just to play the smaller tournaments and score lots of goals, dont foul or concede goals and you should get 400-600 coins a game, ontop of a tournament win you can build 20k in a few hours and buy a decent player

Eliaz1719
10-02-2011, 09:28 AM
there is a thread somewhere with some tips but ill quickly outline some...

59th min is well known but can still be effective with finding good players at cheap prices to either sell or keep. google it for some videos. i made 60k from 15k using this method in a couple hours but can be frustrating.

buying contracts cheap and selling them for more. works with formation cards too, 4-3-2-1 is a popular one, i look for auctions that are almost ending for 150-200 coins then sell them buy it now for 800-950coins.

another tip is just to play the smaller tournaments and score lots of goals, dont foul or concede goals and you should get 400-600 coins a game, ontop of a tournament win you can build 20k in a few hours and buy a decent player

Thank you very much romanzad for your time to answer me :) Can i add you on XBL?

romanzad
10-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Thank you very much romanzad for your time to answer me :) Can i add you on XBL?

yeah sure, just hit me up if you need anymore help with ut!

Matt36
10-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Patience is key.

Mossypne
10-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Selling Alexis Sanchez for 31k if anyone wants. Just search for him.

Team: Barcelona
Pos: RW
Rating: 86
Contracts: 34
fitness and morale: 99

Bargain!

Azof
10-02-2011, 03:52 PM
I think its going to be practice with me.

Record is 2-1-12.

Playing with a 100% chemistry all Brazilian team.

Just need to practice practice practice.

Never been good at FIFA and the last one I played was 09

markmck17
10-02-2011, 09:16 PM
good trick is to search the auction for Golds with a Max Buy it now of 250, soon as you purchase them quick sell for 300 coins! surprising how much there are if you are patient!

59 min tactic is pretty good for bargains then selling on, I tend to buy a pack around ever 15-20k sell what ever im not going to use and keep going with the other too methods, averaging about 50k a night with this

romanzad
10-02-2011, 09:32 PM
good trick is to search the auction for Golds with a Max Buy it now of 250, soon as you purchase them quick sell for 300 coins! surprising how much there are if you are patient!

59 min tactic is pretty good for bargains then selling on, I tend to buy a pack around ever 15-20k sell what ever im not going to use and keep going with the other too methods, averaging about 50k a night with this

yeah the 300 quick sell method is very useful its amazing what people sell lol!

50k is a lot!! im trying to build towards the 85m achievement though so i sometimes feel reluctant to sell my players lol! especially when the first few weeks its when you can make some real hard cash before the prices drop!

Shanooo92
10-02-2011, 09:51 PM
How exactly do you get your club to reach 85mill? Mines at 1mill... Jesus, long way to go!

Looking forward to competiting for first 1000. Except i've Uni 9-6 5 days a week, so I expect to not be first :P

romanzad
10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
How exactly do you get your club to reach 85mill? Mines at 1mill... Jesus, long way to go!

Looking forward to competiting for first 1000. Except i've Uni 9-6 5 days a week, so I expect to not be first :P

you need to stack up with cards... literally looking at 500+ cards, but making sure players' contracts are maxed out (99 games) and having rare kits, stadiums, consumables all increase your club value.

Im on 15mill atm and got approx 150 players so i still have a long way to go!! on 84 team rating however so hoping to get that to 85 tomorrow!!

Shanooo92
10-02-2011, 09:56 PM
you need to stack up with cards... literally looking at 500+ cards, but making sure players' contracts are maxed out (99 games) and having rare kits, stadiums, consumables all increase your club value.

Im on 15mill atm and got approx 150 players so i still have a long way to go!! on 84 team rating however so hoping to get that to 85 tomorrow!!

I've my work cutout for me it seems!

romanzad
10-02-2011, 09:58 PM
I've my work cutout for me it seems!

yeah its a grind getting that but the cards should stack up over time! not something you can rush without spending lots of microsoft points on packs!

Shanooo92
10-02-2011, 10:01 PM
yeah its a grind getting that but the cards should stack up over time! not something you can rush without spending lots of microsoft points on packs!

I refuse to spend microsoft points on a game I already bought. I never buy expansions, and I most certainly will not be buying, packs of cards.

Think there's a high disadvantage on people not spending real money on cards, then people who are.

romanzad
10-02-2011, 10:03 PM
I refuse to spend microsoft points on a game I already bought. I never buy expansions, and I most certainly will not be buying, packs of cards.

Think there's a high disadvantage on people not spending real money on cards, then people who are.

totally agree with you man, im buying bronze packs to help to the 100 pack achievement but unfortunately doesnt get me an IF player... the one achievement im afraid i wont get :mad:

Shanooo92
10-02-2011, 10:13 PM
totally agree with you man, im buying bronze packs to help to the 100 pack achievement but unfortunately doesnt get me an IF player... the one achievement im afraid i wont get :mad:

Eek, Yeh, it's a pure luck achievement! Not a fan of those. If only there was different tournys online for people who use MS points and people who don't. I went to play online and someone had an amazing team already. Clearly by MS points, never gonna win. Seems fierce unfair. I'll stick to the single player tournys, using the tactics you said. I havn't both any packets other then 1 silver packet. I usually go to the action and buy cheap but good gold players to get a decent team then build around that.

markmck17
10-02-2011, 10:16 PM
i got the inform achievement from one of my free packs, was the canadian guy at dc united cant mind his name - very lucky

iPauloxD
10-02-2011, 10:32 PM
i got bored of it after a while, i need to be patient i guess

Blackdog35
10-02-2011, 10:41 PM

You don't have to have your players in all the one team of course. I have about 5 teams now with about 140 players as well and a value of about 12m. Interesting tip about the contracts though and i better stop selling the kits and spare stadiums.:)

CFC07
10-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Squad fitness cards are only 1.2k and are worth buying because they will be close to 2k in a few days.

Eliaz1719
10-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Yo guys what the heck is going on with the Ultimate Team app 3 days and i havent been able to connect in there. It says it has too many players already logged in.. Is it a glitch or do they really have the app packed every single day lol.

Scarface O70
10-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Yo guys what the heck is going on with the Ultimate Team app 3 days and i havent been able to connect in there. It says it has too many players already logged in.. Is it a glitch or do they really have the app packed every single day lol.

ea is restricting acces to webapp to enhance and stimulate the console experience

xxffsunwbs121
10-04-2011, 01:50 AM
ea is restricting acces to webapp to enhance and stimulate the console experience

Wow, so they've been promoting the web app for FIFA 12 for such a long time now, only to restrict access to it? Pathetic, absolutely pathetic, and yet, I am not surprised.

iTyrannize
10-04-2011, 03:32 AM
I'm new to UT so forgive me but how do you figure the value of a card? Just today I sold Bacary Sagna for 10k in a matter of seconds. Have I sold him too cheap? :confused:

LNG SaNdMaN
10-04-2011, 06:58 AM
I'm new to UT so forgive me but how do you figure the value of a card? Just today I sold Bacary Sagna for 10k in a matter of seconds. Have I sold him too cheap? :confused:

If you get a player in a pack that you think might be worth a lot of coins, search for the player in the same formation your card is, and see what he's selling for. Watch a few and see how the bidding goes in the last couple of minutes.

You can make a few extra coins just by doing a little research. You'd be surprised just how many people stick valuable cards up for silly prices, just because they don't check first.