PDA

View Full Version : ea servers / ea account

TREV243
10-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Like many others i have been having trouble getting online. After looking online for help i tried to contact ea. It seems that for some reason some info they have on my account is incorrect. After finally speaking to someone about this it seems thay will only help if i can confirm i am the account holder. The problem is the info they use to confirm i am the account holder is the info they have wrong. Bit of a a catch 22. Any help would be appreciated.

adz5000
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
I am so sick of speaking to foreigners on EA Live Support that constantly reject my date of birth as being incorrect.

iBuzz7S
10-02-2011, 02:06 PM
I am so sick of speaking to foreigners on EA Live Support that constantly reject my date of birth as being incorrect.
I wish you knew how hard I just laughed. Sir, that is just gold!

Is it possible to login to the EA website? If you can, is it possible to update the info there?

TREV243
10-02-2011, 02:17 PM
I've tried, there is no place to edit personal info like that. After tryin that i spoke to a technical advisor. That's where i ran into the problem of conforming i was the account holder.

Very frustrating.

loz488
10-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Like many others i have been having trouble getting online. After looking online for help i tried to contact ea. It seems that for some reason some info they have on my account is incorrect. After finally speaking to someone about this it seems thay will only help if i can confirm i am the account holder. The problem is the info they use to confirm i am the account holder is the info they have wrong. Bit of a a catch 22. Any help would be appreciated.

I had the same problem a while ago.
the way i got around it was by putting an ea game in and on the game changing my log in details. i.e put fifa 12 in and on the menu there should be an EA account section. Go on that and update log in and password details

TREV243
10-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the help but just tried that and no luck their too.