Splitscreen Coop Achievement & Live Problem?

Madame Dork

Has anyone played Gears of Wars 3 on Split Screen Coop? My husband and I did yesterday, yet none of the achievements unlocked for him and Live doesn't even show he played the game. Everything shows up fine for me. He was even hosting.

The game, its self, shows everything he's collected and his game process. We're stumped. He even put it back in to play to see if Live would figure it out. It still shows he hasn't played. Has anyone heard of this? Any ideas what the problem may be?

I've had exactly the same happen to me, played 4 player coop via splitscreen, played through there very hard acts, to find none of my progress had been saved on my insane controller, none of it has registered, so I'll have to do it all again, am really pissed as insane is horrible in some parts... For the other accounts and my mate who I done it with everything they done has been saved and there current progress is correct.... We played standard campaign not arcade mode.......

I've had exactly the same happen to me, played 4 player coop via splitscreen, played through there very hard acts, to find none of my progress had been saved on my insane controller, none of it has registered, so I'll have to do it all again, am really pissed as insane is horrible in some parts... For the other accounts and my mate who I done it with everything they done has been saved and there current progress is correct.... We played standard campaign not arcade mode.......

Have you played single player yet? He's playing single player now and the first achievement didn't unlock. It also shows zero collectables. We deleted his game from the hard drive in hopes of it refreshing it somehow. It still isn't working. Also, it isn't on his played list.

[EDIT] Since every other game issue seems to get fixed with a clearing of the cache, I gave that a shot and also removed old stuff. Whatever I did fixed the problem, but he has to replay from the start. At least we only played through Act 1.

Edited by Madame Dork
Found Fix