PDA

View Full Version : Co-op?

FangtasticBite
10-02-2011, 06:37 PM
I love playing co-op in Saints Row 2, but will we have it in Saints Row 3 too?

If you pre order Saints Row 3 you get 'Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary DLC' but in Saints Row 2 you could only play with people who had the same DLC you had.

Will this be the same in SR3? are people who pre order only going to be able to play others who pre order it too? :confused:

CrAzYnEsS
10-03-2011, 02:07 AM
I love playing co-op in Saints Row 2, but will we have it in Saints Row 3 too?

If you pre order Saints Row 3 you get 'Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary DLC' but in Saints Row 2 you could only play with people who had the same DLC you had.

Will this be the same in SR3? are people who pre order only going to be able to play others who pre order it too? :confused:

Yes there is still Co-op. Only 2 player still sadly though.

I believe I read somewhere on the Saintsrow forums that they changed it so that you could play with people who don't have the same downloadable content.
I definity remember also reading that you could have the professor Genki pre order items, and use them even if your co op partner didn't have them.
I believe this was confirmed on the Saintsrow forums by the moderater who's a Volition employee if I remember correctly.

Although if you wanted to, you could just go to the website, make an account, them submit the question in the questions section, and maybe the developers of the game will answer it in one of their Q and A videos.

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-04-2011, 12:18 AM
in a video showing off the Pre-order bonus the guy talked about how you could launch your co-op friend out of the cannon. so guessing that means you can play co-op. :P

Axel Desade
10-04-2011, 01:58 AM
From the official site's FAQ:
21. If I have different DLC than my co-op partner, can we still play together?
21a. Through some behind the scenes magic, we’ve been able to remove those restrictions based on mismatched DLC to ensure that you can play with anyone, regardless of whether they have access to Genki, or other DLC packs. So get in there, and enjoy your time in Steelport with your buddy.

kieran spartan
10-13-2011, 07:33 PM
hopefully they do because it will be the game of the year for me