PDA

View Full Version : one for the future

Zombie Chimaira
10-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Every now and then you get a player on the ews feed come up as one for the future. What are you supposed to do? I mean, do you just go to the transfer screen and try to sign them in the next window, or do you scout them?
I've had about 5 come up now and done nothing. My teams pretty good anyway and I'm scouting some good young talent so what is the deal with this?

iPauloxD
10-02-2011, 10:26 PM
im not sure to be honest, they are really big on youth and signing young players this year

Rols574
10-24-2011, 11:39 PM
im not sure you can. I tried to sign one of the guys that came up but i couldnt even find him with the search function. I did only try one, has anyone else come across this?

JoeK
10-25-2011, 11:55 AM
im not sure you can. I tried to sign one of the guys that came up but i couldnt even find him with the search function. I did only try one, has anyone else come across this?

Same thing for me. I've never bothered since then, it's not that hard to find decent young players.

Eggnogga
10-25-2011, 01:27 PM
I think it's just a news feed for a different club. Certain news feeds are just FYI's on a broad scale. I think the game is just informing you that XYZ team signed some young guy... that's it. I think the best young guy i've managed to get on my youth squad and full team is a 17 yr old 68-ovr CB.