PDA

View Full Version : MW3 masks in MP

killeralltime
10-02-2011, 09:00 PM
i have seen some pictures of people with masks on like army of two and some people don't have them on IW could have kept it a secret at XP and save it for day one let me know what you think?? pic---

http://www.modernwarfare3forum.com/showthread.php?t=10956

some more pics if you like

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110903100835/callofduty/images/e/e1/04-Hockey-Masks-MW3.jpg

really cool if you can change the masks far better than black ops

BR247
10-02-2011, 09:15 PM
HEY EVERYBODY...

http://www.modernwarfare3forum.com/showthread.php?t=10956

Click on the link, then look at the 2nd picture (The one with akimbo deagles). The guy on the left looks like he has an intervention. We can hope...:woop::woop::woop:

KeyOfDarkness
10-02-2011, 09:17 PM
I think... it's just the way that class type looks.
The two people that have the mask on are of the same team and are both carrying Assault Rifles (Left in explosion, right in plain view.)
It's probably just the character model for Assault Rifle members of that team.

EDIT: Ninja'd by BR247, and no that isn't the Intervention, it's the L11 sniper, they're revealed every weapon and the Intervention isn't in the game, so don't get your hopes up at all.

X Dboi X
10-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Really hope those masks are in!

Might be like a devolpers mask only or something but could also be like a Prestige thing?

Either way this game needs to hurry and get released.

Andreas_loel
10-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Couldnt it just be specops?

StillTIPPIN187
10-03-2011, 06:13 PM
The masks are more than likely for a specific Faction.. and that specific faction only.

Robert Bowling has tweeted saying their are NO customizable characters in Modern Warfare 3.. all Customization is for Weapon Camos.. Match Settings.. and something else? can't remember.

Personally.. Id rather have the ability to customize Weapon Camos anyway.. I could care less what my player model looks like to other ppl.

Dr Popodopolus
10-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Character customisation is unnecessary in a First Person Shooter, in my honest opinion.

I mean, we had it on Black Ops, but who actually cared?

Third Person is an entirely different ball game..

but I'm not going to lose sleep over lack of player customisation on MW3.

MC B0B x360a
10-03-2011, 08:12 PM
meh. That looks pretty cheesy to be honest. A camo creator would be much cooler.

CMCX360
10-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Character customisation is unnecessary in a First Person Shooter, in my honest opinion.

I mean, we had it on Black Ops, but who actually cared?

Completely agree. I remember them saying you could use it to determine what First Tier perk they were using, but apart from Ghost, who really took the time to study what each perk looked like on each character.

Add to that the fact that each faction is different and has a snow version, and it's completely useless.

DEG23
10-04-2011, 12:54 AM
I remember i spent almost an hour customising my face and hair in Fallout 3 only to realise it was pointless:confused:

OT: I never liked the outfits that were linked to the first perk in Black Ops because it meant you could quickly identify what perk everyone was using. Not that it made a huge difference but i often found myself not using explosives when i was playing against a team where the majority was using flak jacket or spent more time looking on screen rather than my HUD when everyone was wearing Ghillie suits.

R Miller 69
10-04-2011, 01:03 AM
meh. That looks pretty cheesy to be honest. A camo creator would be much cooler.
I agree with you that would be awesome. Rainbow 6 vegas 2 had it and it was awesome.

KutleryKing
10-04-2011, 08:30 PM
It IS just a faction guys. It's called the Inner Circle.

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Inner_Circle

Anthonymrb
10-05-2011, 03:03 AM
I wouldn't want to customize my character. If I can't see him, I don't care.

Cooljoe
10-14-2011, 01:36 AM
I'm loving the masks. Really adds to the feeling of what you really want to look like on the battlefield. The look of your dude is half the battle! Nah not rly...

JuSt BLaZe
10-14-2011, 04:06 AM
Huh, yeah bring masks in why not. Kinda cool thing hehe.

KeyOfDarkness
10-14-2011, 12:30 PM
I want my character to have a bowtie and a fez.
Bowties and fezzes are cool.

upindat
10-14-2011, 01:52 PM
masks would be way better than face paint. Brink SUCKED ass but had some cool ways to customize your player.

kieran spartan
10-14-2011, 01:56 PM
if there is masks i think its a good idea. Would be good if you can create your own style like black ops emblem