PDA

View Full Version : Separate Ways question

AshleeK
10-02-2011, 11:48 PM
I've just completed the game and unlocked Separate Ways. I started playing it, and noticed that when you save, it uses the same typewriter as the main game, and it looks like you can save over your old file. This seems an odd thing to do. Is there any reason for this? Like, do you have to save a Separate Ways file over a main game to have access to the extra costumes?

GaussianMist
10-03-2011, 03:01 AM
You'll want to create a separate save file for your Separate Ways playthough. Once you beat it, you unlock Leon's Gangster Outfit, and Ashley's suit of armor. You can then use it on any new playthrough.

boomdizzle 2
10-03-2011, 03:35 AM
You dont have to save over the file to get the costumes, once you beat seperate ways, you can use the costumes on any save file. but beware, I cant confirm this but the first time I saved on seperate ways, I almost saved over my main game file, Im not sure but it may erase your file if you do that.

Halochief Chris
10-03-2011, 06:57 AM
I only had a question about obtaining the beerstein in separate ways. It's like right outside the house Luis, Ashley, and Leon get trapped in but as soon as you near it, cutscene. Unless the star is near it but not actually there, in which case I just missed grabbing it earlier...