PDA

View Full Version : special edition question

inflamedscythe
10-03-2011, 01:03 AM
hey guys just wondered if you get free packs every month all the time as i have read on a few different descriptions on what u get in the special edition and the ultimate one and they both say you only get them for 6 months 3 per month with the special and 4 per month with the ultimate edition followed by for 6 months just wondering as i might take my normal edition back and get the special one

SubG3nius
10-03-2011, 08:26 AM
It's only during this first 6 months.

I bought the Special Edition, it said I would get 3 cards a month for 6 months, and I would get them the first every month. But this Saturday I only got 1 Golden pack... Anyone else that this happend to?

Grey Delta
10-03-2011, 08:32 AM
People already got their first batch of codes on Saturday (the 1st of October) but I get my copy today, I wonder when I register my code today, am I still entitled to the 6 sets of packs or will I only get 5 because I missed the first batch on Saturday?

inflamedscythe
10-03-2011, 09:58 AM
cheers will stick with my normal edition then doesnt seem worth going out to swap it just for the packs if they only last 6 months

xxffsunwbs121
10-03-2011, 10:41 AM
People already got their first batch of codes on Saturday (the 1st of October) but I get my copy today, I wonder when I register my code today, am I still entitled to the 6 sets of packs or will I only get 5 because I missed the first batch on Saturday?

You should still be entitled to, on the code I have, it says code must be redeemed by the 31st October, so I don't see why not :)

mbeastall
10-03-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm a bit confused as to whether I'll get any free packs. I pre-ordered my copy of FIFA 12 from Blockbuster and at the time, didn't specify what edition I wanted. When I went to collect it on Friday, I was given the Special Edition (I assume it is as it says soon the front cover), so am I entitled to free packs and if so, how do I get them.

WoodsMonk
10-03-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm a bit confused as to whether I'll get any free packs. I pre-ordered my copy of FIFA 12 from Blockbuster and at the time, didn't specify what edition I wanted. When I went to collect it on Friday, I was given the Special Edition (I assume it is as it says soon the front cover), so am I entitled to free packs and if so, how do I get them.

There should be a leaflet inside the fifa12 case with a code on it (seperate leaflet to the online pass code.)

FreeFool
10-03-2011, 12:43 PM
When I went to collect it on Friday, I was given the Special Edition (I assume it is as it says soon the front cover)

Blockbuster are only selling the Special Edition, so they told me.

John SWFC
10-03-2011, 01:58 PM
I input the code on Thursday when I got the game, it said "code accepted", and it says on the leaflet that they were awarded on the first day of every month - sure enough they appeared in the store for me on Saturday. There was a 3 next to the Store icon in the menu when I logged on.

Not that I got anything worth bothering with really though - I never do! My "rare" cards were 2 contracts and Rafa Marquez.

mbeastall
10-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Got it thanks! Opened one of the packs and got an achievement for having a player of the week, whoop whoop.
I also got a black card, what are those, are they better than golds?

Mr.Floppy
10-03-2011, 05:14 PM
the "black cards" are the inform players ;)

x13radx
10-03-2011, 07:32 PM
It's only during this first 6 months.

I bought the Special Edition, it said I would get 3 cards a month for 6 months, and I would get them the first every month. But this Saturday I only got 1 Golden pack... Anyone else that this happend to?

I had exactly the same thing happen! Still no sight of my other packs. :(