PDA

View Full Version : "Big Cup" Squad HELP

fallout frank
10-03-2011, 02:08 AM
"Big Cup" Squad
Enter an Ultimate Team tournament and finish a match with an overall squad rating of 85 or higher

So I originally assumed the achievement meant getting a total team rating of 85 (after each game a player gets a rating out of ten adding to a total of 110) but I just played a game and got 93.5 and no achievement. As no one has discussed this achievement at-all either it is really easy (and im just stupid) or nobody knows how to get it, any help with this achievement would be greatly appreciated.

neeker75
10-03-2011, 02:46 AM
I'd think it's as simple as getting your team rating to 85, and just playing a game with it. What's your team rating now (no the after match one, just your team's)? I'm interested to know because mine's 81 now.

Xerofox
10-03-2011, 03:19 AM
Yes, it's the total team rating.

Every player add some points to the team rating, you need players around 85 skill to get a team of 85 (including subs). Your team rating will show up on the formation/manager screen in UT, top right corner in the same area as the team star rating.

JrdRIOT
10-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Exactly what the other guys have said, bulk up your full squad ith 85+ rated players and you'll get it.

neeker75
10-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Yes, it's the total team rating.

Every player add some points to the team rating, you need players around 85 skill to get a team of 85 (including subs). Your team rating will show up on the formation/manager screen in UT, top right corner in the same area as the team star rating.

Thanks for the confirmation. The achievement description is pretty misleading but I've been working on getting my team to 85 anyhow. One thing I need to confirm is whether subs are required for the rating. I'm asking because if I take out a 80 player in my 1st 11 and put in a 75 player, my rating drops by 1. It led me to believe that it's only the 1st 11 that counts. Could you confirm?

Also by any chance anyone knows how does the game calculate 85 million worth of players?

Xerofox
10-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. The achievement description is pretty misleading but I've been working on getting my team to 85 anyhow. One thing I need to confirm is whether subs are required for the rating. I'm asking because if I take out a 80 player in my 1st 11 and put in a 75 player, my rating drops by 1. It led me to believe that it's only the 1st 11 that counts. Could you confirm?

Hard to tell but when I switched subs that had a low rating (78) with higher rated players (79-81) my stats increased by 1. I think your subs are a part of the overall rating. Might have to test it out to be sure, just put lower bronze players as your subs and see if it drops.

fallout frank
10-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the info, and yes subs should effect your squad rating because they effect your star rating, I currently only have 4 85s, 4 83s and 3 82s in my squad ( my subs are only bronze) and my rating is 80