Seriously 3.0 is a bit out..

Ctrl Alt Defeat

I am starting to think Seriously 3.0 is a bit out of my reach...

First off, I have to beat the Campaign on Insane in Arcade, and the fact your party can't pick different difficulties kills it. The final boss is impossible on Insane with four people.

Second off, beating Beast on Insane will be a tough one. Simply because I don't have many friends that play Beast, and the matchmaking mode doesn't put it on Insane.

Sorry about my rant.

I am starting to think Seriously 3.0 is a bit out of my reach...

First off, I have to beat the Campaign on Insane in Arcade, and the fact your party can't pick different difficulties kills it. The final boss is impossible on Insane with four people.

Second off, beating Beast on Insane will be a tough one. Simply because I don't have many friends that play Beast, and the matchmaking mode doesn't put it on Insane.

Sorry about my rant.

Seriously 3.0 may be out of reach for you but those shouldn't be your reasons. Arcade insane is tough as shit but use the glitch. You need three players and is easy as shit. Read the queen/insane glitch thread. I just did it tonight.

Beast insane is easy. Go to the achievement trading threads or set up a session on true achievements. It's really easy with a decent group. Horde on insane was a little tougher but definitely doable. N

beast on insane isn't that hard. play with 5 good players and it's fairly easy.

campaign on insane is duable and if played in arcade mode, with 4 players and mutators (infinite ammo and active reload) a walk in the park. only hard part can be the final boss fight.

there are some parts of the s3.0 chevo that are just nuts. i'm certainly not going after this one.

as far as im concerned seriously 3.0 can F%$£ right off. seriously 2.0 was bad enough ( without cheating) i loved gears 1 and adored gears2 but gears 3 is such a let down for me. the story felt limp, im hoping the dlc brings it back to life and the achievements are just stupid. THE END