hello guys
for 5 days I have this problem

Ultimate Team not work and EAS FC ERROR
how to fix it Help

WoodsMonk
10-03-2011, 02:31 PM
That sucks!

this is all EA have said:

The launch of FIFA 12 is by far the biggest in the long history of the series, and one of the consequences of that is unprecedented demand on our Ultimate Team servers.

This demand comes simultaneously from FUT gameplay on consoles and now PCs, as well as via the FIFA Ultimate Team web app.

As with all server-based services, excessive demand can lead to degradation in the quality of the service we provide.

Get on twitter/facebook and tweet/message them and send them the pics.

Eggnogga
10-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Turn off Custom Tactics for your UT. Apparently this will freeze UT. As for the EAS FC error, I got this almost all weeeknd and it wouldn't give me points to rank up. =/

WoodsMonk
10-03-2011, 02:36 PM
There's also a thread over at the official forums about the latest Bug Status - Check here for Updates: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1009732.page#9400392

KyKy
10-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Turn off Custom Tactics for your UT. Apparently this will freeze UT. As for the EAS FC error, I got this almost all weeeknd and it wouldn't give me points to rank up. =/

How do you turn off the custom tactics? Is there a way to do this without reseting my profile? Plus if you reset your profile will that totally delete my Virtual Pro progress?

I GlenO I
10-03-2011, 05:31 PM
can you close an xbox account and use that email in a different account ?
because i can not sign into the ea servers on fifa 12 and battlefield but i can get on fifa 11

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Being EA this will never be fixed so you will have to live with it im afraid :(

EDIT: they heard me my servers are down