PDA

View Full Version : Game difficulty

Zombie Chimaira
10-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Ok I know I'm probably setting myself up for a lot of abuse or people saying I'm crap here but I'm thinking these difficulty levels are a bit shit.

I play on Pro and find it real heavy going. Struggling to round the last defender, can't get the ball off opposition for long periods of time where players from Wolves' midfield are running around doing all sorts of tricks and step-overs like Ronaldo, and if I do win it's by 1 goal.

So I drop it down 1 level to semi-pro to sort of get used to it as every year it takes me a day or two to adjust, and I'm like pissing every match 5-6 nil. I'm getting so much time on the ball I'm finishing with finesse shots every time.

It's one extreme to the other. It's like EA have made a huge gap in the difficulty here and I'm stuck between the two. Too good for semi-pro, not good enough for pro. It's really doing my head in :mad::mad::mad::mad:

MxPx
10-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Play different teams with more difficult formations (for your ultimate team to play against). I'll have games where I go 7-0, then games where its a struggle to win 1-0. All depending on the team, their individual player's abilities, etc.

I've had GKs on Semi-Pro block twenty shots in a row from Gold-level strikers, before letting one in.