PDA

View Full Version : Squad specialization

TimJimRob
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
What's the point of the squad specializations?
If you don't know what I mean...
I have sprint and sprint squad specializations.
The squad one says it is given to everyone in my squad.
But why is the downgraded version still available to choose.
there' no reason to pick the worse one.

CGPsaint
10-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Maybe you have to use the regular specialization to earn the squad specialization?

gealt
10-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Maybe you have to use the regular specialization to earn the squad specialization?
No you just unlock the squad versions at higher levels. But yeah, it is somewhat redundant, no big deal though just use the squad version if you have it.

TimJimRob
10-03-2011, 04:58 PM
No you just unlock the squad versions at higher levels. But yeah, it is somewhat redundant, no big deal though just use the squad version if you have it.
It just bugs me knowing that I can still use it. It makes me think it does something else.

HeavenSoldier
10-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Haven't used them just yet, but I would assume the squad ones buff your squad but not you, while the single one buffs only you.

MediumMelanin
10-04-2011, 06:39 AM
It just bugs me knowing that I can still use it. It makes me think it does something else.

Than that's on you, it's like saying "Why do I have this rank one gun, when I have this rank 145 gun? Why would I use the weaker one? It bugs me that it's there" Of course it's gonna be there, what the hell would you use when you were a level one? Your hands and knife? Good luck with that! -_- SMFH!

Lord of Rage
10-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Haven't used them just yet, but I would assume the squad ones buff your squad but not you, while the single one buffs only you.

That would make sense, dude..

Grey Delta
10-04-2011, 11:39 AM
That would make sense, dude..

If this is the way it works, buffing your squad but not you, have fun trying to co-ordinate multiple group perks with randoms. On the flipside, a pre-made squad who communicates will have a great advantage.