PDA

View Full Version : Whats your attacking style Online?

scott_20uk
10-03-2011, 08:58 PM
For myself its about possession and working upto a goal, im not one for 'Tekkers' infact i forget all about them when playing online, far less time for me to think about doing all that skills stuff. :eek:

I love looking for that gap thats going to release my CF/ST on to a 1 on 1 with there keeper.

When im defending i like to stand the player up aslong as i can make sure i jockey them away from goal if possible and make them look for a pass and maybe cut it out, i have to stick a leg out and give away a free kick or worse a pen.

(Ps - The 'Zig Zag' players are SO easy to read):p

gazmaster1
10-03-2011, 09:04 PM
I like to sit back and pick of attackers and then launch a counter attack with a quick midfielder. other than that i pass a lot and try and work an opening. always start with a defensive approach as well to give the opposition a false sense of being better, they usually push a load of players forward as a result and i go from there.EDIT: one other thing I use slide tackle a lot more than i did in previous fifa's and find it to be of great help.

Matt x360a
10-03-2011, 09:35 PM
i love doing quick attacks, i play a 4-3-3 with young, di maria and benzema. my team is all about speed and passing. ill get up the ned of the pitch quick thn work it around for a spectacular goal. im not one for skills but do love long shots and long runs using good dribblers such as nasri etc

defending, i just do my best to get it back and zig zag it back up the pitch