Leaked Info...

InfamyxBreed

If you watch the video it shows a before game menu showing names etc. And I did only say character skins and maps, nothing about campaign etc. I'm not throwing myself over it like the drunk girl at a party, though it does offer an insight to what we could get.

LMAO! Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bust your balls about it. Just saying without "official" release info, I take everything with a grain of salt. It could be totally legit, then again I've seen some amazing stuff pulled off by modders over the last decade, at least. So, I guess my point is "thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see the final products!" :)

I call BS personally. It doesn't have everything listed out for starters. Mostly maps and skins that have already been either confirmed or speculated on. Plus, D. Carmine?!? Really?!? The other three have full first names but he gets an initial? Like I said, IMO- B.S.

Well we know at least some of it is true and that stuff that we haven't heard of before does look plausible. Gears 2 had 19 dlc maps and there are 23 maps listed there so that looks good. There is no campaign dlc shown but that would be because all of the content and video are multiplayer only. And the Carmine thing; we only need to see a 'D' to know that its the forth brother. you couldn't do that with any other character. If you were to put an s in place of all the savage locust it wouldn't be obviously that it stood for savage.

Then again making a list of possible gears 3 dlc is not hard. You just have to think of what you want and make sure to include all the rumored stuff and your good to go. That being said I think this list looks at least half legit.

Hope it is real. Alex Brand, Jace, Barrick - certainly suggesting at comic book chapters to come to the game?! awesome! and D.CARMINE!! Awesome!! He either better be really really fat or really tall ! lol

I have gtta wonder though, EPIC pushed Gears 3 release date from april to september, I have a strange feeling they have been doing DLC for th past 8 months and not really doing much with the campaign (which was brilliant) I still fell they shouldnt make DLC untill after thr games out. I dno why but i kanda feel a little ripped off that they have all this extra content and havent put it inot the game? maybe it's just me. But whatever!

Cant wait for a 4 CARMINE DLC!!! Saving private Carmine - Like I've always said and wanted!

So many maps, so much win!

Glad to see the Cyclops makes a comeback, not too happy about the preorder skins being brought up as dlc.

I totally agree. Whats the point in preording to get a skin that I will get later on when I buy the DLC? Its like im paying for something I already have, even though a skin is a very minor part of the DLC.