PDA

View Full Version : Online impossible

PsychoSocial
10-04-2011, 04:13 AM
Is it me or does the new tactical defending make playing online harder? Every game the players always out run my defenders and its so frustrating.

Gohan Reborn
10-04-2011, 04:17 AM
I feel the same, and for some reason I can't outrun them? wtf -_-, there's something I'm missing.

M1 Punk
10-04-2011, 05:32 AM
I am getting slaughtered online because of these reasons :)

scott_20uk
10-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Online For Me!

I always play as Liverpool FC online as thats the team i support and we have the super slow Carra in defence.

The problem is i think that since playing the game online i have only ever came across the following teams.

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Manchester United
Manchester City
Chelsea
Spain National Team
AC Milan
All of the above teams are high stats and have very quick players who can just breeze past a 81-79-80 (LFC Stats) if your not careful, but with time you will get better at defending. Its sometimes better to read the play before the ball is played, watch for that player thats going to try make a run behind your back line.

Keep the faith, im almost in Division 6 and i havent lost to Barcelona yet Real Madrid only causes me problems.:Bounce:

Edit - I have noticed about the pace tho that Suarez can't outrun Rio Ferdinand even with a headstart, thats wrong! (Im sure like on FiFA 11 a update will come out to sort the problem) Fingers Crossed.

SatNiteEduardo
10-04-2011, 11:19 AM
In theory its the same for everyone so maybe some guys have worked out how to defend in this game. I think as usual people are creating multiple tags so they stay in the lower divisions.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-04-2011, 11:23 AM
New defending is very very good! no more b pressure so they stay in position. Im loving online atm :D

iBuzz7S
10-04-2011, 11:47 AM
I think as usual people are creating multiple tags so they stay in the lower divisions.
I would never doubt this. Although the game is new, I wouldn't rule it out. Just for "s**** and giggles", someone would of made a new account, just to mess with those who are trying to get promoted.

I agree with the OP. The online is really difficult because of the defending. I hate it. I also hate that we can't see which jersey the opponent is picking, because I am sick of going into a game, with both teams having identical jerseys.

unholyro11er
10-05-2011, 06:24 PM
I also hate that we can't see which jersey the opponent is picking, because I am sick of going into a game, with both teams having identical jerseys.

This keeps happening to me but you are able to quit a match in the first 5 minutes with no penalty on your DNF %, I think this is to allow people to quit due to lag etc, but people are quitting when they go 1-0 down lol

unholyro11er
10-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Your user name is West am fc so why not use west ham? they are pretty good and people go mad if you beat them with a lower rated team.

Tommy Gun 81
10-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Online is great this year. I play as FC Sankt Pauli, 3* team from the 2nd German Bundesliga. I only play other teams around 3*, no match ups against always the same teams like ManU, Real etc.

I mean it is the same if u play 5* vs 5* or 3* vs 3* but the defending makes it way more difficult to score and this is better than last season! The defending is great!

I started out 13-1-0 so far! The match making is great!

gazmaster1
10-06-2011, 06:23 PM
The only mode im struggling with online is UT. Seem to panned every match by at least 4 goals. Head to head ect... is no problem or I compete but lose. How do UT matches work, is it just random who you play so skill dosnt come into it?