PDA

View Full Version : Game save data corrupt :(

Zombie Chimaira
10-04-2011, 10:35 AM
I was playing a match in manager mode yesterday when xbox live went down. It completely froze my game and I had to restart my xbox. Only today I've come back to it and my manager modes been ruined. My squad list is all over the place, my goalkeeper is gone and I have 7 keepers with 99 stats but with no names. When I check the squad though the xbox freezes again.
Did anyone have the same problem? It looks like I'm gonna have to start again. Not happy as I'm already a season in and had made some great signings :(

Chimhog
10-10-2011, 11:59 AM
I have a similar problem.

One team in League 2 has 3 GK in their first 11 and when you scroll down to the bench loads of 0 rated players and then Xbox lock.

Spose I just cant use that team...

cazx27
10-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Yeah I was playing a season as barca 2/3 of the way through and i ve lost my starting 11. If I even scroll down to the subs bench I see GKs with no names and then it crashes every time. Hell if I even think about trying to scroll down it just knows and crashes regardless, so i'm gonna sim the rest of the season and hope for the best :(

Audacious
10-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Happened to myself twice now, 1st time it was like above where the whole team was the reserves and they had goalkeepers for strikers and the whole subs bench was keepers. Just happened to me again there, luckly this time the real team were in the subs area.

Chimhog
10-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Is it a confirmed glitch?

StevieG83
10-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Yep, ive had it too with my Newcastle save, really frustrating as i didnt have any freezes, my squad just randomly went tits up :mad:

Zombie Chimaira
10-11-2011, 07:21 PM
I found that if when you load up FIFA initially, and go to career if you choose load career instead of continue and load a later save it loads fine. I had about 5 saves from somewhere.

SatNiteEduardo
10-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Go to the team edit screen where you can do transfers etc ie from the main menu of the game not from within career mode and reset all squads to default and download the updated squads. This used to fix similar issues with previous FIFA's.