PDA

View Full Version : Pro Club Stats

Tiger Pro
10-04-2011, 11:08 AM
So, maybe I am missing a trick here on 12, but on Fifa 11 when entering into a game lobby playing Pro Clubs, you go in with your team mates, and then immediately see who you are playing...

Example. You get to see how many players the opposition have, what position's their VP's are, their average match rating and their VP rating in general.

This year I see no stats at all apart from the names of the people playing against us?

I find this utter crap, as we always used to check who we played before incase we bumped into any of these modded players with 127 rated VP's and so on.

Also on side note, We do not use an "ANY" can't stand it. Why can't they use the same method from FIFA 09 whereby you could see what positions the opposing teams were picking prior to kickoff? Atleast that way if you didn't like it you could back out before playing a match you will likily not enjoy.

So if anybody knows the secret please do enlighten me, Rant over!

Danger Badgers
10-04-2011, 11:30 AM
EA did it this year after feedback from people on 11 who weren't happy about people getting to the kit screen & backing out when seeing the pro scores & average ratings. That was pretty annoying as you'd have to reset formation & match choice before the next lot of twunts quit out

EA also claim no chance of the 127 rated hacked pros this time round

LNG SaNdMaN
10-04-2011, 11:40 AM

I hope that's true, although I have seen talk of modding tools in the works for FIFA 12 on other forums. I hope these are unworkable, as, thanks to EA removing the ratings, we will have no clue until the game starts.

I have also seen talk of a '1005' Pro. I sincerely hope that never happens.

Having said that, I've noticed that not as many people back out in the lobby now. In FIFA 11, as soon as your opponents saw you had good match ratings, or even one more player on your team than them, they would back out 99% of the time.

Tiger Pro
10-04-2011, 11:44 AM
I suppose there is some sense to that, as back on 11, it was common place to see people with Average Match Ratings of 5's and 6's. As our entire team was averaging 8's I guess thats why so many people left the lobbies so soon! But still, maybe just VP rating would be nice, or even just a Position??

Tiger Pro
10-04-2011, 11:47 AM
EA did it this year after feedback from people on 11 who weren't happy about people getting to the kit screen & backing out when seeing the pro scores & average ratings. That was pretty annoying as you'd have to reset formation & match choice before the next lot of twunts quit out

Yes, also I have very little faith with any EA titles nowadays :mad: so it won't suprise me to go into a match facing a guy who's 9 ft tall with a humongous orange afro who can sprint faster than Usain Bolt on steroids lol

vvv Synergy
10-04-2011, 11:52 AM
9 ft tall with a humongous orange afro who can sprint faster than Usain Bolt on steroids lol
Yea thats me in real life, Problem? :uzi::eek:

Tiger Pro
10-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Yea thats me in real life, Problem? :uzi::eek:

LMFAO! There's no problem so long as you don't get into FIFA Pro clubs lol ;)

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-04-2011, 12:01 PM

My brothers mate has hacked his pro already so this is bollocks. cheating bastard!

LNG SaNdMaN
10-04-2011, 12:14 PM
My brothers mate has hacked his pro already so this is bollocks. cheating bastard!

I'm sure that all he's been able to do is copy someone else's VP settings, there are enough of them around on t'internet. Tell him to man up and earn the accomplishments properly!

:rant: