PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help needed!! Interval 8- i am lost!!

ViktorVaughn69
07-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Hey guys, i am unsure where i am meant to be heading on interval 8 and it is becoming very boring now!

I have gone through the basement of the house and cleared that out. Killed the big dude who fires lasers and drops through the ceiling and headed through the far right corner of the floor where i shot some wood off the bottom part of the door and crouched under. It is a save point right as you pass under the door.

It is the bit where there are guys shooting lasers out of windows across flats opposite, and on your side there are two guys positioned over a large gap in the floor. - now: i can not jump this gap whatsoever and presume that you are not meant to. However there seems no other way to go on the level and as much as i explore i simply cant find an alternate route.

If anyone remembers and is feeling kind enought to help my feeble ass then please mail me back.

My gamertag is: 'ViktorVaughn69'

Cheers.

Mashia
07-25-2007, 01:58 AM
You are in fact expected to jump the gap. Use the wood piece that jut out to get as close to the other side as possible. Also, make sure you have a light weapon equipped, such as pistols, or just about anything other than rocket launcher, MP-50, or Type-7. Finally, to make sure you make the jump, press the jump button, then B to do the flying kick. This will send you extra far to help make sure that you complete the jump. Good luck!

ViktorVaughn69
07-25-2007, 05:02 PM
cheers buddy - was so pissed off with the game yesterday i almost snapped it!! Will try tonight!!

Mashia
07-25-2007, 09:29 PM
I reached that point again last night and there's one correction to what I said. The boards that stick out are on the opposite side of the jump, not your side, so you want to aim for them. Good luck!

Chi Rombuu
07-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I used the reflex slow mo as well when I jumped the gap. That was kinda random, it became a platformer for a second.

ViktorVaughn69
07-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Nice one guys, i didnt have time to check it out last night but def will tonight. I presumed you meant the boards on the otherside though Mashia. Thanks.

ViktorVaughn69
07-26-2007, 05:17 PM
just tried it and made the jump - used a slo mo, big kick and found a small weapon. Cleared it fine. Thanks again.