PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate team ruins my life lol

demonizer_andy
10-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Iv never played it til now but god dam it's addictive. Watching auctions for a bargain. Tryna get coins for ya next pack n not getting a good player so wanting more lol. The umm n arrr of selling a player or keeping. Waiting just 5 more mins to see wat ur player fetches arrrrrgggghh lol

The only thing I'm unsure of is, is there any quick way to get coins

FX II Nakz 86
10-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Your lucky to be playing it with all this connection errors showing up every time i try and log on to FUT 12....

EA/FIFA (get that shiiiiiiii fixed), complete waste of money is how am seeing things right now!!!!

LNG SaNdMaN
10-04-2011, 12:58 PM
You're right about it being addictive. I would find on UT11 that I'd spend 5 hours or so just trading, without even playing a match!

demonizer_andy
10-04-2011, 02:29 PM
You're right about it being addictive. I would find on UT11 that I'd spend 5 hours or so just trading, without even playing a match!

lol tell me bout it dude, i normally put a 12am bed time for myself as i have to get up for work, but other night i bought a pack and pulled adabayor and puyol, so i thought hmm do i keep or do i sell, so i eneded up selling puyol and waiting to see what he got bid for, then he went so i bought 6 more gold packs hoping for another player to which i failed which took me to 1am, then after that i thought hmm i wonder if theres anyone going cheap, i saw players who are ok but not fantastic like thierry henry etc at 150 coins with no bids so i sat waiting for them, before i knew it it was 3am n id not played a game!!!

as for errors iv had none i just wish i could get more coins faster lol

CFC07
10-04-2011, 03:16 PM
lol tell me bout it dude, i normally put a 12am bed time for myself as i have to get up for work, but other night i bought a pack and pulled adabayor and puyol, so i thought hmm do i keep or do i sell, so i eneded up selling puyol and waiting to see what he got bid for, then he went so i bought 6 more gold packs hoping for another player to which i failed which took me to 1am, then after that i thought hmm i wonder if theres anyone going cheap, i saw players who are ok but not fantastic like thierry henry etc at 150 coins with no bids so i sat waiting for them, before i knew it it was 3am n id not played a game!!!

as for errors iv had none i just wish i could get more coins faster lol

Henry is amazing lol;)

M1 Punk
10-04-2011, 03:34 PM
I almost bought 800 MP today when I was at a gaming store just to buy Gold Packs.

vvv Synergy
10-04-2011, 03:36 PM
i bought 1000 ms points last night just to buy gold packs.. because im a BOSS :)

M1 Punk
10-04-2011, 03:49 PM
i bought 1000 ms points last night just to buy gold packs.. because im a BOSS :)
Can you teach me how to be "BOSS" like you?

BTW, which Gold Pack gives you a higher chance to get a very rare player like Messi/Ronaldo/Rooney? Gold Pack or the Premium Gold Pack?

sleepymexican45
10-04-2011, 03:53 PM
BTW, which Gold Pack gives you a higher chance to get a very rare player like Messi/Ronaldo/Rooney? Gold Pack or the Premium Gold Pack?both suck :( I think they're the same for players.

MxPx
10-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Can you teach me how to be "BOSS" like you?

BTW, which Gold Pack gives you a higher chance to get a very rare player like Messi/Ronaldo/Rooney? Gold Pack or the Premium Gold Pack?

Premium. You get 3 rares. In regular, you only get one. So theoretically, the Premium packs will always give you a higher likelihood of getting a rare player.

Deanobeano21
10-04-2011, 04:19 PM
I have only had about 5 hours game play till Saturday when I have 6 days off work. So if u have any tips on how to catch up on UT will be appreciated. And if u want a game add me deano beano 21 then send me a message.

Burnout x360a
10-04-2011, 04:24 PM
FUT was fun back in FIFA 09 and 10 but it's a mode that bores easily and I lack the interest in it anymore to put the time in to build a team.

MxPx
10-04-2011, 05:25 PM
This is my first time playing Ultimate Team, but I enjoy it a lot. Just wish the jump from bronze to silver packs wasn't so crazy. Its a struggle to get a silver pack...I gotta buy a bronze pack every other match, just to get enough contracts to keep the players on the field. I wish there was a way to get more than 400-500 coins a match, other than from tournaments. The tourneys that are worth playing all have such strict requirements...and the ones that don't, give you shit for coins for winning.

demonizer_andy
10-05-2011, 01:54 PM
yeah dude, iv never really noticed the contracts n stuff but last night my players were getting badly injured and running out of contract and now im low on coins, and like you say its so slow to get coins up and the tournement thing is dodgy like you say

sleepymexican45
10-05-2011, 02:15 PM
buy more players than contracts. 150-200coin ones. then you don't need to worry about constracts as much. you should have about 18-20players in rotation?

mptuk
10-09-2011, 03:08 PM
yeah im enjoying UT abit too much, somehow after 3000msp of opening packs. i ended up with 105k spent it all on a german team then thought hmm they too slow and now wanting to build another.

best player i got was schweinsteiger sold for 30k also got chicharito who sold for 22k i like the whole trading idea that i hardly play matches just want to build up enough coins. only played 14 UT games so far lol.

heard the fastest players are brazilian/portuguese but they sell for loads of coin so best start finding them bargains to sell for profit.

jismo66
10-09-2011, 06:43 PM
I spend way to much time grabbing 'bargains' on trade instead of playing games,although i have already won 7 tournaments (single player) the world class ones were a pain,but i WILL win 10 and get that cheevo if it kills me!!

RFT 123
10-09-2011, 06:54 PM
I get more money from playing normal online games, rather than Tournaments. I get, on average, 650 coins if I win, 750 if I draw and 850 if I win, normally because I win by a few goals.