Anyone else having this problem?

Aqua18

No one can join my game, I can't receive invites, messages, and no one can join my party? It all starting happening ever since they did that update yesterday? What can I do I'm always afraid to clear my cash because I'm afraid something might happen to my stats on Gears. Please anyone know what I can do?

This would happen to a buddy of mine and I, even before the update. Usually we would both just turn out box's off and back on and it would work just fine.

No one can join my game, I can't receive invites, messages, and no one can join my party? It all starting happening ever since they did that update yesterday? What can I do I'm always afraid to clear my cash because I'm afraid something might happen to my stats on Gears. Please anyone know what I can do?

This was happening to me a lot yesterday.. Doesn't seem to be much of an issue today.. Weird.. But I guess its nice to know it's not just me its happening to.

This was happening to me a lot yesterday.. Doesn't seem to be much of an issue today.. Weird.. But I guess its nice to know it's not just me its happening to.

Agreed. I think it was just XBL doing some updates. To the OP, also make sure your NAT type is OPEN and not CLOSED. I doubt that is the cause, but it is worth double-checking to make sure.

Yeah everyone all day still did the same it's so weird

1)I cannot accept friends requests on Xbox

2)See any messages, Chats, Invites, etc that pop up ( Only on Xbox.com or if I restart Xbox they will be there)

3)No one can join my game, lobby or anything in Gears of War 3

4)Cannot Join open parties the first try but usually the second time works.

5)All my friends get errors when they try to join my game, party or chat

I have restarted my xbox several times

I have restarted internet several times

I have deleted my cache...

Nothing works I hope it's just the update two days and starting to get worried now...