Quick question

MONST3R KILL

Please answer this if you know for sure...

Can I load this game offline on my 360 in bot matches and sign into another online game ( resident evil 5 pc xbl) while playing offline on my 360 to get medals?

When i'm finished my pc online stuff can i sign out and sign into xbl on 360 and still keep my medals?

I know this might be confusing!

Yes - for example:

You could play a Windows Live game on the PC (earning achievements) while at the same time boosting Gears matches offline on your Xbox.

Just be careful not to pop any Gears cheevos offline or it will all get messed up when you sign back in.

It's handy because I'm trying to finish resident evil 5 for pc and boosting gears 3 bot matches at the same time. So i won't even be playing gears the ai will play for me! so i'm saving myself a few hours.

I leave my xbox on most nights while I sleep too. Mainly for warzone & execution matches but I'm gonna have to play wingman/ koth/ guardian & TM deathmatch because you can't adjust the timer for those

Just make sure that there is no possible way for you to gain an achievement on the Xbox console.

Lets say i do....how could that be a problem. If it's in private bot matches i'm signed in but not signed into live?

I'll be signed into live on my pc on RE5?