4 DLC's x 250gs = 2000GS??

dj jeza

So as everyone already knows. the first DLC was announced today adding 250 gs to the total. Epic have already said there willbe 4 dlcs so this must mean 4 DLC's x 250 (+ the original 1000) = 2000, so the total gs could be 2000!! that is unless they reduce 2 other dlcs to 125 and make the final one 250. what do u guys think? could this be one of the few games to have 2000 gamerscore? :Bounce:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it's been said, just because the first DLC has 250GS attached to it doesn't mean they all will.

But, it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Halo 3 was the first game to break the 1250 limit and set the new standard and I'd argue Gears 3 is a big enough game that they could get away with doing that too.

As has been stated, the max is 1750 for any retail 360 game. Dawn of War II is a PC game, and simply a compilation of two full retail PC games in one list.

Plus Gears 2 was 125, 50, 250 and 325...

I'd like to see it work out as such: 250 for Horde and 125 for Beast, then 125 for a regular ol' map pack and a final 250 for the story DLC.

I'd like to see it work out as such: 250 for Horde and 125 for Beast, then 125 for a regular ol' map pack and a final 250 for the story DLC.

I like that Idea, but would want like 150 for horde, 150 for beast and then 200 for just mp and 250 for campaign dlc. Idk just my opinion.