PDA

View Full Version : Professional 3-1!!!!!

Hard Dylan 34
10-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Alright this has been aggravating me to death today, i'm at the part were you have to go into the room were you opperate the crank, and to make the crank appear you go into the back room and stand on the plattforms, i can get the crank to come uip just fine, but when i start to use it i just die, i'm using ashley as bait with the aromred suit and they will not pay and attention to her they all come straight to me can anyone please give me some advice. Thanks alot!!!
And sorry for the grammer i was in a rush.

SR x FUZiON
10-04-2011, 08:40 PM
What guns have you got and upgraded and what is your ammo count like?

There is a lot of enemies on this part. What I did was put Ashley in the center of the switch room and stood in one of the corners on the switch using my red9 and shotgun. If you look up in that room you'll notice a hole where enemies drop down from. I did have a lot of spare shotgun bullets as i avoided most fights there.

I was also following this guide: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/925156-resident-evil-4/faqs/40690

Teh Paralyzer
10-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Kill some enemies and exit through were you came in. Keep doing this to thin them out. If you die you will return the last time you entered the room. Try to keep your health full. If you lose too much hit the back button and hit retry from continue point.

Each time you re-enter the room the enemies go back to starting point and the ones that you killed stay dead.

theGUNNman
10-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Kill some enemies and exit through were you came in. Keep doing this to thin them out. If you die you will return the last time you entered the room. Try to keep your health full. If you lose too much hit the back button and hit retry from continue point.

Each time you re-enter the room the enemies go back to starting point and the ones that you killed stay dead.

This is one of the best pieces of advice for most of the whole game. Works in many different areas. Apply this principle too when searching boxes for items. Box empty or contain something you don't want, just go back and reload.