PDA

View Full Version : No armour in Pro difficulty?

crispykiller96
10-04-2011, 10:43 PM
No armour in Pro difficulty?

this disabled in Professional difficulty or something?
Also i wanted to do a normal speedrun but my save is professional how do i start a new game with my items on normal without doing it all again

thanks

Joe

Guitar LInc0ln
10-05-2011, 04:34 PM
I recall that there was something about "no armour in pro mode"^^ Yes, I think you can't buy armour on pro, sry.

The Bum-Mobile
10-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Yeah I think he means the body armor you can buy later in the game, and the answer is no it's not available in professional.

Laajm
10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Um, where do you apply the suit of armor for Ashley? I've completed Seperate Ways but when I start a new game on Pro they only ask me which costume Leon should be wearing...

JuSt BLaZe
10-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Damn & what the hell is this thread about LMAO, about Ashley's Knight Armor or the Tactical Vest.

Guitar LInc0ln
10-06-2011, 02:50 PM
I really think he means the West for Leon. Asking about Ashley's speial outfit wouldn't make any sense to me^^

theGUNNman
10-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Um, where do you apply the suit of armor for Ashley? I've completed Seperate Ways but when I start a new game on Pro they only ask me which costume Leon should be wearing...

You pick the pimp looking suit for Leon. I think it is special #2. Then when you pick up Ashley later at the church she will have it on.

crispykiller96
10-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Damn & what the hell is this thread about LMAO, about Ashley's Knight Armor or the Tactical Vest.

yes its the tatical vest sorry if it was missleading i never seen it by the merchant just before i was about to fight krouser but as a few others have mentioned its not available on profesional :-(

JuSt BLaZe
10-08-2011, 12:21 PM
yes its the tatical vest sorry if it was missleading i never seen it by the merchant just before i was about to fight krouser but as a few others have mentioned its not available on profesional :-(

Haha no worries, I was just making a fool out of myself by helping you with Ashley's armor. It's all good! :)