PDA

View Full Version : I Absolutely Love It.

The Bum-Mobile
10-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Played for about an hour today and already I can tell it's an addiction. Possibly the new Borderlands for me. Something about it just clicks for me. The world, how it plays, just everything. Also, so far it isn't as punishing as I though it'd be! I got to the Asylum boss, and here I am hitting him with the sword hilt for twenty minutes before I realize I can flee and get actual weapons! Then I jump down on him from above and take out half of his health in one hit!

Echilion
10-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Gah, I'm jealous!

Stupid Amazon screwing up so many orders...

The Bum-Mobile
10-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Damn, that sucks! I know whenever I order something from Amazon, I get nervous about it actually coming the day of release... They haven't failed me yet though. It's a game worthy to be jealous over, I'll admit that. Can't wait to really dig in to it this weekend. I fear my other recent purchases of Gears 3, the Resident Evil 4 HD update, and Rage will be overshadowed by this brilliant game!

ElektroDragon
10-05-2011, 01:32 AM
I got mine today with free release day delivery from Amazon. It's not Amazon, its you guys choosing something other than release day delivery.

Echilion
10-05-2011, 01:49 AM
I got mine today with free release day delivery from Amazon. It's not Amazon, its you guys choosing something other than release day delivery.

It is Amazon. I picked release date delivery. Orders have been delayed (mine included), look at their forums in Dark Souls and gamefaqs.

Also, Namcos fault: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/10/04/dark-souls-limited-edition-is-even-more-limited-than-expected.aspx