Is there a way to kick people in arcade mode?

mjc0961

Right, so I was hosting an arcade game today, and some dickhead joined and started griefing everyone else up the ass. He wouldn't use any weapon other than the pistol, he kept stealing people's executions after other players specifically said over voice that "hey that's the last guy and I have a weapon I need to execute with", he kept throwing smoke grenades in our faces so we couldn't see anything without finding new cover, he kept following closely to other players in times when we needed to spread out (such as the part in act 2 where you're about to capture the gas barge; players should spread out to make sure everyone doesn't get killed by the boomshot turrets at once so that people can respawn), and he kept taking power weapons and then as I mentioned above did not use them.

Now, as the host, the only thought that kept going through my head was "holy shit I would love to kick this fucking douchebag out of my game". However, I wasn't able to find an option to kick him. Maybe it's hidden away somewhere I didn't think to look, maybe it was staring me in the face and I missed it, or maybe you can't kick people. Does anyone know for sure? If there is a way to kick, please tell me how in case this happens again (I did mark the guy as an avoided player after the game ended, but I'm sure there are more griefers out there).

Also, I don't need a lecture about playing with friends or people from the site, sometimes you just want to play but your friends don't and you don't want to wait around recruiting people to join. I just want to know if it's possible to kick people when you're the host.

You'd have to double-check (I'm not at the game right now, but I will be later), but try this.

-Start

-Press X to go into Players/Friends screen.

While in game with who you want to kick, he/she should show up in your party list at the top. From there you select the name and one of the options should be kick player.

Now I haven't done this myself, but I'm fairly confident this should work.

I'll edit later when I know for sure, but don't hesitate to try it out.

Great find Waynski, that is going to be very useful!

Unless the host starts using it to kick out players with a higher score so they can get the Number 1 ribbon...

No1 ribbon is piss easy to boost yourself - chapter 2 act 6 i think with the gas barges second controller on and way hay it last 2 mins i think that chapter