Act 2-7.

imarandom

It is the most difficult one to hit when the other three are relatively hard to miss

Can only suggest your keep practicing. Even if you don't get the 10x multiplier each time, you get good money in the bank and hopefully top scorer which goes towards the achievement / medals

I did it always this way:

First I shoot the two barges behind me, then i perform a super active reload and shoot the two reavers, one to the right and one to the left. after that i perform another super active reload (i mean the mutator is on, as well as no ammunition and active reload on insane to max out points) with the full clip.

Now the barge at the right comes, but FIRST I shoot the two reavers coming from the barge far away to the left. After that I instant go to the right turret and shoot the first 3 shoots a little bit above the garbe at the left half, the last 3 shots I start at the middle of the barge and go to the right, so that the last shot aims at the very end of the barge. So I get it usually every time.

After that there are another two reavers coming from front left, kill these with the superactive lancer and then finally the last barge - easy to get 230k

yeah i hate that 3rd barge.

i usually shoot ahead of it once marcus says get on the turret. doesnt always work.

btw, why is it that sometime i only get 2kish for killing reavers and other times get 5kish?

if you only get 2k for a reaver, then you got an assist. check the bottom left hand corner of the screen whenever that happens. i've had cole and dizzy get the credit for them before.

The 3rd barge is a piece if piss, what's wrong with you people?

Use the back right turret and kill barges 1&2, then either use front right and front left turret or super active reload to kill the reavers.

With the reavers gone get back on the front right turret and the 3rd barge will come into view. Wait for the barge to stop dropping and start leveling off. Go down the sight of the turret and line it up with the top of the barge and then move the sight so you're aiming a few inches in front of the barge. Marcus will now give you an audio cue to start shooting and a reaver will fly past. Unload your turret whilst keeping your sight a few inches in front if the barge and every boomshot round will hit the barge.

With the 3rd barge gone get into cover next to the front left turret. Don't be tempted to shoot the 4th barge too soon or you run the risk of losing your x10 multiplier. Instead, wait for the two reavers to pass by then kill the 4th barge. After Marcus tries to contact Anvil Gate, take cover on either side if the barge to avoid the Queen's attacks.

Congratulations, you've got a x10 multiplier and a half decent score towards your King of Cog medal. You're welcome.

Wait for the barge to stop dropping and start leveling off. Go down the sight of the turret and line it up with the top of the barge and then move the sight so you're aiming a few inches in front of the barge. Marcus will now give you an audio cue to start shooting and a reaver will fly past. Unload your turret whilst keeping your sight a few inches in front if the barge and every boomshot round will hit the barge.

While Killbot was less that polite in how he delivered this message, he is correct, and I quoted the most important points. I finall got my 10X multiplier Onyx today, and if you track the front of the barge using the above tactics, you will eventually get the hang out it and knock out out for approximately 15,000 to 19,000 points, depending on how quickly you do it and if it takes you one or two volleys.