PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's favorite boss battle? (spoilers)

EliteShadowMan
10-05-2011, 06:44 AM
Mine would have to be either Salazar or the Village Chief boss battles.

Reason why Salazar is one of my favorite bosses, is because i wanted to beat the shit out of him within the first cutscene he appears lol.

Also the Village Chief boss battle is fun to me for some reason.

JuSt BLaZe
10-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Hmmm I go for the first EL GIGANTE encounter. He was new, he was big, he was something.

KayCeaEffahless
10-05-2011, 11:52 AM
I would say Ada VS. Salazar...Just because it brought back memories of me playing as Jill and facing off against Nemesis..They were both "up close and personal" bosses too.

severed360
10-05-2011, 10:15 PM
1. Salazar (plant-form)

2. kruaser

3. Mendez (leathercoat/glasseye)

CoregBlue1
10-05-2011, 11:27 PM
I would say Ada VS. Salazar...Just because it brought back memories of me playing as Jill and facing off against Nemesis..They were both "up close and personal" bosses too.

i donīt remember ada fighting salazar.

OT:

Leon vs Krauser the fight on the island. thats such a intense fight the quick times in the knife battles keep you focused and the final fight was great to. never gets boring.

boomdizzle 2
10-06-2011, 01:55 AM

OT:

Leon vs Krauser the fight on the island. thats such a intense fight the quick times in the knife battles keep you focused and the final fight was great to. never gets boring.
I think he ment saddler, and good points on krauser. Im not sure whos my favorite. Do the chainsaw people count? When I first played the game nothing made me scared like Dr.Salvador did. and now its kinda satisfying when I find one just to blow his legs out with a shotgun and unload on him.

GaussianMist
10-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Either the first El Gigante, or the Krauser fight.

Guitar LInc0ln
10-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Leon vs. Krauser with Knife only :D

love it^^

A ZombieTwinkie
10-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I personally likes the Del Lago battle. Mostly because of the shear size difference. It wasn't a hard fight by any means, but it was still fun. The Krauser battle would be my second favorite

KayCeaEffahless
10-08-2011, 11:18 AM

OT:

Bleh>,> Yeah I meant Saddler. I was thinking of Salazar at the time.