PDA

View Full Version : Where are the rookies??

Darth Kris
10-05-2011, 11:00 PM
No new draft class??? Where is Brandon Knight and everyone else?:confused:

MxPx
10-05-2011, 11:02 PM
A little thing called the NBA Lockout.

Won't be any rookies this year.

Die for Me
10-05-2011, 11:05 PM
A little thing called the NBA Lockout.

Won't be any rookies this year.

Whenever the lockout is over, 2k will upload an updated roster.

Until then, we have the rosters post draft night. Minus the drafted players.

Darth Kris
10-05-2011, 11:09 PM
They already have been drafted, i dont know why they couldnt at least add them. I'm aware of the lockout. I hope they add the rookie class soon one way or another.

Die for Me
10-05-2011, 11:11 PM
They already have been drafted, i dont know why they couldnt at least add them. I'm aware of the lockout. I hope they add the rookie class soon one way or another.

They cannot add players to teams who have not been signed to a team.
The teams who drafted the players own the rights to the players. But no contracts have been signed to my knowledge. No contracts because of lockout.

MxPx
10-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Some players have been signed, but they're not members of the player's association yet.

It's like...they got accepted into the university, but haven't gone to orientation yet.

So until they become members of the player's union/association, they won't be featured in the game. And until the lockout is resolved, they won't become members of the union/association.

VariousWaves
10-06-2011, 03:24 AM
there is a rookie in the game so far its Ricky Rubio in the Timberwolves but i havent seen any other rookies so far. just gotta wait till the lockout is over

Nero x360a & ps3t
10-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh well.. rookie of the year will be a piece of cake now.. they could've at least added the people in the rookie showcase. Robert Vaden and Rick Rubio are my only competition :woop: