Have you seen this?

wizardfire

Anyone seen this floating about? i signed up or entered one code which i am not sure i am allowed to post it here but if i am then i will,i think its not one time code its universal and can be used again,i used it and got a 3d poster but apparantly there are loads of codes around,anyone found any others? or know where to look?

http://www.xboxcogcodes.com

Oh sorry if your not allowed to post this you can delete it if you want..

Anyone seen this floating about? i signed up or entered one code which i am not sure i am allowed to post it here but if i am then i will,i think its not one time code its universal and can be used again,i used it and got a 3d poster but apparantly there are loads of codes around,anyone found any others? or know where to look?

www.xboxcogcodes.com

Oh sorry if your not allowed to post this you can delete it if you want..

Yes, please do not post these types of things in the forums. This is against forum rules! Thanks though.

Dude these are just the cog codes they did pre-release. No harm! I'm pretty sure there is a whole thread on this where users were sharing their codes, you might wanna check it out op.

Ah okay, I stand corrected. I thought this was one of those spammy Xbox points fraud things, and I wasn't willing to click on it to find out lest it have a virus. Sorry...the link made it look like another annoying spammer message.

I am still pretty sure that the Mods posted something about not sharing codes, but I could be wrong. Just trying to prevent ban-hammers or infractions. Here is the link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/announcement.php?f=1678

you can find all code in the official gears forum.

its just wallpapers and pics of gears (no content of any kind).

think you needed facebook and it was country related, but theres a link there to the pics and all so you dont need all that trouble.

nothing amazing really.

• 5 months later...