All Dlc SKins & Characters Gone. Help!

plebeianprint

All lancer skin pack, all shotty skin pack, commando dom, mechanic baird, haze skin pack, green liquid skin pack, griffin, savage kantus, savage grenadier, infected omen, and adam fenix dlc disappeared on me today, and I cannot get it back, even with deleting and redownloading it.

Oddly enough I still have my rank and all medals and ribbons. The glitch happened when I signed out of my profile (on the dash) and into another one. I loaded up the game and went to select my multi characters and noticed that they were gone. I signed out of the profile and and into my original one and all dlc items are still gone, even after clearing cache, recovering gamertag, moving dlc to usb drive, and redownloading content.

Whether you agree with the buying of skins or not, this represents a huge hit financially, and any advice would be uber-welcome. Comments laughing at me for paying for skins that are gone not so much.

Thanks

Haha, that's what they do when you try to use something you didn't buy. Delete it off your hard drive, then it all comes back.

Thank you. I'm a straight shooter 99% of the time, but I got ripped off for a green skin code today; I actually sent first, as my other trade went well. When I found the person's name/school/gamertag, etc they let me recover their gamertag on my xbox and redownload the Kantus that was rightfully mine. I knew that it was too good to be true.

Thanks for your help. I'm out one code, but I still get to keep my legit items.