PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the HandCannon yet?

k1lls1gn
10-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Im very well on my way to getting it... i have Ada to 5 star all maps, 1 more map with Wesker & Krauser to 5 star, 2 more with HUNK and 3 more with Leon, and i just sarted The Mercenaries today.

Im assuming Leon is going to be very difficult to 5 star all the maps, i managed to 5 star the village with him but i have yet to try any other map... i can only imagine what water world is going to be like with him..

JuSt BLaZe
10-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Haha I got if for free after my PRO run but then again I'm also playing the German version without any Mercenaries, lucky me. :p

For my defense I unlocked it after a 5-stars on each map on the PS2 & NGC.

Guitar LInc0ln
10-06-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm also playing the German version without any Mercenaries, lucky me. :p

Only a positive thing if it comes to the HandCannon^^

JuSt BLaZe
10-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Only a positive thing if it comes to the HandCannon^^

Hahaha, so true.

k1lls1gn
10-07-2011, 01:53 AM
WOW... just 5 starred waterworld on my first try with Leon, around 62000 points. Wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be.

Leon - 2 more maps
Ada - 1 more map
Krauser - done
HUNK - 1 more map
Wesker - done

=D!!

crispykiller96
10-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Im very well on my way to getting it... i have Ada to 5 star all maps, 1 more map with Wesker & Krauser to 5 star, 2 more with HUNK and 3 more with Leon, and i just sarted The Mercenaries today.

Im assuming Leon is going to be very difficult to 5 star all the maps, i managed to 5 star the village with him but i have yet to try any other map... i can only imagine what water world is going to be like with him..

leon gets the crappest guns a handgun thats not even powerfull and a standerd shotgun you would think he would get a semi upgraded red 9 and striker but nope with his crap box its hard to get combos

k1lls1gn
10-08-2011, 07:49 AM
HandCannon unlocked, I got it yesterday.. Wish there is an achievement for unlocking it, anyone get there's yet?

joe joe
10-08-2011, 05:45 PM
didnt see a hand cannon

k1lls1gn
10-09-2011, 06:01 PM
I've just got it, but damn! It costs alot to fully upgrade it! I've got all the special weapons now, but for me to fully upgrade the HandCannon, I got to sell either the chicago typewriter or the infinite rocket launcher. Even with 60.00 firepower, the HandCannon is a beast of a gun.Why would you sell the Typewriter or the Launcher? Just play through the game a little more and get treasure, sell them and then you will have plenty to fully upgrade it, when its fully upgraded it has 99.9 firepower... but the PRL is still better, that gun truely kills ANYTHING with one hit.

Guitar LInc0ln
10-09-2011, 06:42 PM
but the PRL is still better, that gun truely kills ANYTHING with one hit.

Just to be a little smart-ass: You still need two hits for Mendez :D

xCGIx PUNISHER
10-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Just to be a little smart-ass: You still need two hits for Mendez :D

And don't forget El Gigante!

But he's right. The P.R.L. is much better, simply because you don't have to aim it and it hits multiple targets. The Handcannon is still really fun to use though.

k1lls1gn
10-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Well it doesn't exactly takedown everything with one shot but usually thats with the bosses.

For example, PRL 2 shots on Salazar. Handcannon, well you have to hit the eye first or dodge him until the armour opens up and you an get a shot at him, but 3 shots to Salazar driectly and hes done.

GaussianMist
10-11-2011, 01:59 AM
I have five stars with Krauser, HUNK, and Wesker. I only need to get five stars on Water World with Ada, and five stars on all of the maps with Leon. I'm going to have a real hard time with Leon, I hate not having any power weapons!

i got squeezed
10-11-2011, 03:12 AM
I can barely make it to Hunk. I still need to do leon on Waterworld and the Castle, I just can't seem to find the amusement in it. Pretty damn boring, but I did do it a lot on the GC and PS2 versions. Can't do it all over again for a one gun.

k1lls1gn
10-11-2011, 10:18 AM
I have five stars with Krauser, HUNK, and Wesker. I only need to get five stars on Water World with Ada, and five stars on all of the maps with Leon. I'm going to have a real hard time with Leon, I hate not having any power weapons! I thought the same thing but surprisingly it wasnt that bad. I 5 starred waterworld on my first attempt with Leon. If anything, the castle is the hardest map to 5 star with Leon.. i would suggest getting alot of times and hanging out in the 3rd story room and let the enemies come to you from the door and from up the stairs, your away from arrows that way as well.