PDA

View Full Version : help for a piss poor sniper

BUZZARDIO 1080
10-06-2011, 12:03 PM
hi as the title sujests, im officailly the worse sniper in the world, and it hinders me on the nosferartu (sp) fight, has anyone got any decent methods for killing him quickly,without the sniper,or is it essential.
im going for my speed run and i got the half way save, so hes the next problem, on my first playthrough he griefed me loads.:uzi:

Fug the Pug
10-06-2011, 01:19 PM
From what I remember it's necessary because if you get too close for other weapons to be effective he'll poison your ass or insta-kill you. The part you need to shoot is pretty big though and (from what I remember, I haven't played it in a while... since it was released on the PS2) there's none of that stupid scope wobble you get in most games these days.

GaussianMist
10-06-2011, 01:20 PM
I ended up only getting 5/7 sniper rounds into him. I then used the crossbow, with the explosive arrows to finish him. That seemed to hurt him a lot, I think he took 5 explosive arrows before he went down.

Dj Ronin
10-06-2011, 07:40 PM
I took the dual MP pistols at 84% aslong as your holding the LT to zoom in on his heart area you should do it in 5-6 shot, failing that use the MP's if you still have them .

BUZZARDIO 1080
10-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks guys, I just got my a grade, I gave him 100 percent ak then finished him with a flooky shoot.damn those battle game times I just beat Chris in 6.40 and got a bloody b.