PDA

View Full Version : Bell Tower Locations?

AlanOC91
10-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey guys im after ringing the first bell tower already in the Undead Parish and im just wondering where the second one is?

I *think* its somewhere in Blight Town? Im not sure though and if it is in Blight Town is there anything I can aquire to protect me from toxic? D:
That **** screws you up baaaad!

PropaneTankHank
10-07-2011, 12:48 AM
The second Bell Tower is at the bottom of Blighttown, as you go down the Waterwheel to the ground you have to go right, if you see the giant guys with boulders you're heading in the right direction. You'll see a giant mound of spider-web like material with spike-like things sticking out of the ground, there's a cave in there you have to go in. Be prepared for a boss fight at the end of the cave.

Also, in the forest you can get items that cure toxic, however if you get to the bottom of Blighttown (the swamp) there is a Bonfire in the area to the left of the waterwheel and the Toxic guys shouldn't be able to hit you anyway.

AlanOC91
10-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Yeah im just past this part in Demon Ruins. Is that the right direction? :o

Dartan1an
10-07-2011, 11:41 PM
In the way of the big blacksmith?

Drunken Deity
10-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Yeah im just past this part in Demon Ruins. Is that the right direction? :o

You should have activated the second bell before entering the Demon Ruins. I really don't know how you could've missed it if you did. It is after the boss in Quelaag's Lair, clear as day.

AlanOC91
10-08-2011, 12:12 AM
You should have activated the second bell before entering the Demon Ruins. I really don't know how you could've missed it if you did. It is after the boss in Quelaag's Lair, clear as day.

Gah I feel like a tool. Just did it now. I assumed the lever was for an elevator for some reason. :p
I just ran down the stairs xD