PDA

View Full Version : eagle eggs weird

Subzero323
10-06-2011, 09:43 PM
very weird i was doing the eagle egg suicide farming and getting none for like 45 minutes so next time i went to check the spot i rolled to the harvest spot and i got one. didnt think anything of it but after more time passed i tried rolling agin and got another one.and thats how i got all 4 very wierd

Onime
03-22-2012, 08:19 AM
very weird i was doing the eagle egg suicide farming and getting none for like 45 minutes so next time i went to check the spot i rolled to the harvest spot and i got one. didnt think anything of it but after more time passed i tried rolling agin and got another one.and thats how i got all 4 very wierd

hmm ive never tried killing myself right after getting one, i would always run back and save, might just be dumb luck though.

darkkloud23
09-07-2012, 07:52 AM
I cant contest on the rolling method. But i will agree that killing yourself after getting the eagle egg seems to be the fastest way to getting the other 3 needed. I tried the respawn method for about an hour without getting a single one. THEN, switched my game to hard mode, because I read that rarer drops occur on hard, and got my first eagle egg right away. Then I started trying the method of killing myself via jumping off the bridge. With in 30 mins had had obtained all 4 Eagle Eggs :woop::woop::woop::woop:!!!! Easily the best method

chrcoluk
10-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Hard boosts harvesting rare drops no doubt.

Switch to hard.
Goto the platform where the eagle egg spawns.
Jump off until you one jump away from death.
Jump off the opposite end of that platform over the barrel to kill yourself.
This means when you continue after game over you are one jump away from death.
Jump left of the platform you spawn on, if you see an item available then double jump to land opn the platform and collect it, otherwise die.
If you collect it and its a rare drop such as gold ore or eagle egg, then suicide off the opposite end again, this saves the item when dieing and you dont need to save.

Following this I got 5 eagle eggs in 18 mins on my current game, eagle eggs are nothing compared to black pearls, giant eggs, and other rare drops.

Ameno
01-10-2013, 04:58 PM
Using the method in the achievement guide is much quicker and efficient as almost all the other rare items can be obtained via the "load trick".