PDA

View Full Version : Amazon relisted the LE FYI

Bloodrune
10-06-2011, 10:37 PM
For everyone who had to order elsewhere, amazon just relisted it at 79$. I ordered mine with release day delivery and cancelled my gamestop order because it was $98 with overnight air shipping. I guess MS resupplied them. So order quick while it lasts

Evil Epyon
10-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Amazon those bunch of mother smuckers... ya you heard me smuckers

Edit: lol someone is selling a used one for 5,220.00 plus 3.99 to ship

Mohegan13
10-07-2011, 09:35 AM
If Amazon ran out of stock, it is possible that their newer stock is 2nd run, in which case you won't get the first run DLC cars. Might not be the case, but I would be seriously cautious about cancelling pre-orders at this time to go to a store that previously ran out of pre-order stock.

Evil Epyon
10-07-2011, 05:04 PM
If Amazon ran out of stock, it is possible that their newer stock is 2nd run, in which case you won't get the first run DLC cars. Might not be the case, but I would be seriously cautious about cancelling pre-orders at this time to go to a store that previously ran out of pre-order stock.

A very valid point good sir.

DPayne
10-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Amazon just got more shipments of the LE in. Its not a 'second run'. I've emailed them, and they said they were able to re-post the LE because MS did grant them a substantial amount of more copies.

Sylon00
10-07-2011, 07:34 PM
They are on their website, but starting at $250! Screw that.

But more good news, I just got an email saying that my pre-order of the LCE with Best Buy was just cancelled because they are "unable to fulfill the order". I placed it the day it appeared on their website. I'm so pissed.

Evil Epyon
10-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Looks like those ones that OP was talking about are all gone... that didn't take long... must not have been that substantial or that many people failed to preorder