PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

xtye
10-07-2011, 02:30 AM
The forum didn't have one and now one appeared that was made WAY before the game was released. :(.

Didn't see one. Thought since it's fairly easy achievements that I'd make one.

So here goes. My first guide.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD
Achievement Guide
By xtye

Fairly easy to earn the achievements. The only ones that may take some skill is Battle Master and Weapon Crazy.

Here I go!

Achievements: 12 (Total of 1000G)

The Terror Begins - 50G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
This is the very start of the game. Just progress to the Graveyard. Make it out alive.

A Changed Father - 50G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
When you make it through the sewers for the first time, you end up on a balcony. The floor breaks, and a cutscene starts. Steve encounters his now zombie father. After, the achievement pops.

Beyond the Shades - 50G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
Just progress. Eventually when you go to enter the palace, this cutscene will trigger. After, that's it.

The Fallen Tyrant - 100G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
When you're on the plane, you end up having to fight this boss. Defeat him for the achievement.

The Prisoner Who Lost Everything - 100G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
One your way to escape the Arctic base, you'll fight this boss on a roof. Defeat him to earn this one.

To The Frozen Land - 50G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
When playing as Chris, you'll progress on the first island a bit. You'll eventually leave and this will unlock.

The Arrogant Queen - 150G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
Defeat the final boss for this one.

Duty and Humanity - 50G
In the beginning of the game, the dude who sets you free isn't well. Later on, you come across Hemostatic medicine. Once you've found this, backtrack to the beginning of the game. Once the cutscene ends, this unlocks.

Weapon Crazy - 50G
This one is a bit harder. To get this, you must earn at least an "A" rank as your final grade. To get an "A" rank:

-Less of 4:30:00 of game time played
-No saves (you can save after the Tyrant Battle)
-No Retries
-No First Aid Sprays Used (herbs are ok)

Successfully getting an "A" or better will unlock this achievements.

Battle Master - 150G
To unlock this, you have to get an "A" rank on every characters Battle game. The achievement should pop upon doing so.

From The Young Lady - 50G
When you gain control of Steve, turn around and go back in the door. After the cutscene, it's yours.

The Green Giant - 50G (Story Related, cannot be missed.)
When you find the mutated Steve. you will have to run. When this part is over, there you go.

LUCKYMEWHEEEE
10-07-2011, 05:51 PM
good job, im about to play recvx for the first time ever, never got around to it, very excited to play it

ST4R5F4LL
11-10-2011, 10:29 PM
good job, im about to play recvx for the first time ever, never got around to it, very excited to play it

Same here. I've played almost all of the RE games, but Code Veronica wasn't one of them... I hope it's good. I'm going to pick it up soon.

But regardless of that, thanks for the guide xtye.
It looks pretty solid, I'll be using this to my advantage soon :)