PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Weapon? *possible spoilers*

Elendanis
10-07-2011, 09:36 AM
So, I know the game hasn't been out long and I'm sure some one has beaten it by now.

Even if you didn't, what's your favorite weapon so far?

Mine's the Dark Knight's sword <3

behind that would have to be Claymore.

Ill009
10-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Even though I have the Drake sword my fave is the Battle Axe. I must have spent a good hour or two to put it at +5.

BruDrew
10-07-2011, 09:57 AM
I've become a big fan of my gargoyle halberd. Thanks to its reach, and now raw +1 upgrade, I'm usually able to 1 shot most of the normal enemies I come across, making grinding so much easier.

*spoiler*
And using the falling strike move, I was able to one shot the giant rat in depths. I was quite pleased by that.

Elendanis
10-07-2011, 10:04 AM
I've become a big fan of my gargoyle halberd. Thanks to its reach, and now raw +1 upgrade, I'm usually able to 1 shot most of the normal enemies I come across, making grinding so much easier.

*spoiler*
And using the falling strike move, I was able to one shot the giant rat in depths. I was quite pleased by that.

ah I like that weapon too, but it's not the strongest until you upgrade it past it's downsides I think? idk I haven't used it too much.

BruDrew
10-07-2011, 10:13 AM
ah I like that weapon too, but it's not the strongest until you upgrade it past it's downsides I think? idk I haven't used it too much.

Ya, it does need upgraded before it's really got any value, but once you do it's really useful. especially if you accidentally killed the first merchant and can't get a bow, thus preventing you from getting the flying dragon sword >_>

IMxOI
10-07-2011, 11:15 AM
I like the gravelord blade from Nito so far, looks cool and do decent damage. May switch to wolf blade though

Gackt
10-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Dark Knight Sword so far is my favorite.

PropaneTankHank
10-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Crystal Halberd and Demon Spear are both really cool.

Elendanis
10-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Ya, it does need upgraded before it's really got any value, but once you do it's really useful. especially if you accidentally killed the first merchant and can't get a bow, thus preventing you from getting the flying dragon sword >_>

HEY MAN D:< I restarted... took my 5 hours to get to the point of where my main was, pretty easy once you know your shit.

Dark Knight Sword so far is my favorite.

I agree... it's so full of win... specially the heavy attacks the break through your enemies shield ;3