HELP!! Problem with private matches.

DeItaliener

1. Sorry for my bad english.

I was idle boosting the ctl matches/medals last night. when i woke up this morning the screen was stuck at the end of the match scoreboard. I shut down the console, restart went into private matches, tryed to start a match but it stucks before starting the match, after the countdown when the cyrcle apperars ( it turns two times then stops). :(

Someone else having this problem?

Please HELP

May have an issue with your disc.

Have you installed the game on to your HHD? If so try deleting it and reinstalling. Could be worth trying to clear your cache.

This is the first time i have come across this so sorry i dont have any definative answers

try to change your party privacy to "local" when idle boosting. it is suggested in nikke84's guides. since i got booted during idle boosting with a joinable party set up, i changed it and never got any problems.

the guy in the video doesnt change the party privacy either.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/830449-Freezing-profile-at-load-screen

A lot of people are experiencing this issue. Myself included.

I wish I had read about this before I was playing splitscreen with my other gamertags. Now I cannot play with any gamertag that I used during splitscreen.:mad:

1. Sorry for my bad english.

I was idle boosting the ctl matches/medals last night. when i woke up this morning the screen was stuck at the end of the match scoreboard. I shut down the console, restart went into private matches, tryed to start a match but it stucks before starting the match, after the countdown when the cyrcle apperars ( it turns two times then stops). :(

Someone else having this problem?

Please HELP