PDA

View Full Version : More of the same

DOPE BOI
10-07-2011, 09:46 AM
If you played Dead Rising 2, then you have played this. Its more of the same, even the load times. I started the game and picked new game, it sat there for 15-20sec before it even started loading.

I will put this on the back burner, there are far too many good games to play right now. I am sure I will enjoy it when I get to playing it, its just that as soon as I started it, I felt like Ive been here before.

If you are a die hard fan, fire this up, but if not you might want to wait until you have played and got some of those new games done.

Rza2002
10-07-2011, 10:22 AM
If you played Dead Rising 2, then you have played this. Its more of the same, even the load times. I started the game and picked new game, it sat there for 15-20sec before it even started loading.

Dude install it to the hard drive, took about 8 seconds then i got loading screen, then prob less than 5 seconds later i was playing the game

Gor1lla
10-07-2011, 11:30 AM
More of the same? orly?
Anyone expected something else?

Dirty130
10-07-2011, 01:12 PM
I have no problems with the loading times once installed to HDD.

DOPE BOI
10-07-2011, 07:21 PM
More of the same? orly?
Anyone expected something else?I was expecting to be a little different.

I have no problems with the loading times once installed to HDD.I will try this, as I didnt bother because I just wanted to see what its about first.

JuSt BLaZe
10-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Hmmm...well I was hoping for at least a shorter LOADING-TIME/SCREEN but ok, Frank is Frank and he needs his time. :p

Starstrukk X360A
10-07-2011, 08:47 PM
I expected this game to be really similar to the original Dead Rising 2. But I don't care; being able to play it all over again as Frank is just awesome.

PC_GFWL_GAMER
10-07-2011, 10:46 PM
I love DR2 so more of the same is great for me what I was expecting also managed to pre-order GFWL + X360 versions for less than the price of a full price game so cannot argue with that either the price is right as its effectively a DR2 mission disc sold @ retail instead of DLC!

Dz06lt
10-08-2011, 02:02 AM
this is different isnt it, complete sandbox no timer??

Rza2002
10-08-2011, 09:00 AM
this is different isnt it, complete sandbox no timer??

yeh a seperate mode with both single player and co-op challenges u unlock after a certain amount of kills, with medals and leaderboards [u basically get dropped out the helicopter onto the roof]

also just for arguements sake the basic premise of the story is the same, but the way its told is different (and i'm not gonna spoil it)

DivinityCycle
10-10-2011, 03:54 AM
Also you can jump back and forth from Story and Sandbox modes, which I'm sure some smart people will figure out how to exploit for maximum silliness. One semi-weird thing I found so far: if you get some crazy clothes in Sandbox, and then go back to Story, your clothes follow you. This can be good or bad, depending on you see it :P