PDA

View Full Version : Hahah ooooh Invaders...

GuyAboveMeSucks
10-07-2011, 01:36 PM
So I beat my first invader last night. I feel so sorry for him he invaded my world as I had 2 other friends helping me. It was pretty funny watching him try and run away as he turned the corner and probly expected to only see 1 person and saw three of us, So we surrounded him and back-stabbed the hell out of him. Then he kindly gave me 8,000 souls too. I found this funny so I figured i'd share it anyone else have any stories about invaders into your world.

XxStuartxX 1990
10-07-2011, 01:39 PM
I hate the whole invasion thing, for me its the only downside the the game, apart from not been able to invite your friends.

Gackt
10-07-2011, 01:45 PM
I hate the whole invasion thing, for me its the only downside the the game, apart from not been able to invite your friends.

Whats to hate about it? Its a pretty cool unique feature in my opinion.
As for summoning others, I can't seem to ever summon my brother, our summon signs don't seem to appear for each other....but the few people I have summoned have ended up getting me killed by blocking passageways so I could not back up while fighting enemies lol. Though I did find a guy to help fight the 2 Gargoyles on the roof, made that fight very very easy.

GuyAboveMeSucks
10-07-2011, 01:49 PM
yeah i enjoy it even tho i cant figure out how to invade someone elses world i have the cracked red eye and i cant use it when im human and i cant use it when im hollow :/ But after i started getting dragon scales (since i intend to join the Dragon Path) i knew i was going to get invaded eventually and was looking forward to the free souls and humanity :)

IMxOI
10-07-2011, 03:33 PM
lol, getting to the dragon is a bitch. I tried when I am around lv 30 and got owned by that 7 head down there

Elm
10-07-2011, 07:36 PM
I had the same game invade 3 times while helping people with quelaag in blight town. It was pretty funny since he was naked with a plank shield, a wooden helmet, and a huge meat cleaver. Its nice to get a free 8724 souls.

MetalMudkip
10-07-2011, 07:53 PM
I had the same game invade 3 times while helping people with quelaag in blight town. It was pretty funny since he was naked with a plank shield, a wooden helmet, and a huge meat cleaver. Its nice to get a free 8724 souls.

That's an NPC invade, not a real person.

Elendanis
10-07-2011, 08:08 PM
play offline then.