PDA

View Full Version : HUT Trade Pile F'd Up!!!

Magic Man
10-08-2011, 12:53 AM
My hut trade pile is all glitched out. I have 30 cards in there. I know they have all expired. But none of them are visible. It appears nothing is in my trade pile but there is 30 hidden cards. WTF.

Is this happening to anyone else?

olfashionkill
10-09-2011, 01:26 PM
yes. this is happening to me right now! im not impressed

Magic Man
10-09-2011, 04:00 PM
ya how am I suppose to earn pucks if I can't sell the shit I get in packs

RendoDBI
10-09-2011, 04:28 PM
There's a glitch going on. EA needs to fix it. Who knows how long that'll take. :( It's affecting me too.

angry grizzly
10-11-2011, 09:39 PM
This is also frustrating since I purchased a ton of packs this week and had to discard all duplicates since I couldn't throw them to my trade pile.

jedifrog21
10-12-2011, 08:06 PM
This happened to me last year. The cards disappearing, not the buying cards and them not showing up. I had emailed EA and after trying several things and telling them I'm not an idiot("Try deleting your team." REALLY?!), they elevated me to their techs.took about a week or so for it to get fixed. That was my experience anyway

jedifrog21
10-12-2011, 08:07 PM
This happened to me last year. The cards disappearing, not the buying cards and them not showing up. I had emailed EA and after trying several things and telling them I'm not an idiot("Try deleting your team." REALLY?!), they elevated me to their techs.took about a week or so for it to get fixed. That was my experience anyway

Oops my bad. Wasn't my trade pile, it was everything. All my cards were in my collection but I couldn't do anything and in the trade and roster they were all invisible and weren't able to do any card options

AlmightyZing
10-13-2011, 06:38 PM
I haven't had this happen with card that didn't sell but I've had times in the past few days where it would only show me one of the cards that sold when 4 of them got bought. I still got all the pucks though so it's only a minor annoyance.