Season Pass worth it?

Tide44

Okay I just read the announcement for the new DLC and in the description it clearly states that season pass holders get a 33% discount but in the comments everyone is saying how good it is.

There is meant to be 4 DLCs assuming and all 4 cost 800 MS points then here's how i see it.

non season pass holder pays

3200 MS points

season pass holder pays

4640 (2240 for the DLC and 2400 for the season pass)

I just want to know if there is something I am missing here because it really seems a waste.

Yes, that is the case. it is one purchase of 2400 MS points. After that all the downloads are free. So ALL you are paying is the 2400, NOT 2400 plus the price of each DLC at a 33% discount. 800+800+800+1200=3600 if you pay seperate. 2400 if you pay with a season pass. Therefore it is 33% cheaper because youre paying 1200 less MS points. Hope this gives clarification.

Deffinately worth it if your going to get ALL the DLC as the previous posters said.

It saves you money, as you are paying in advance so you get a discount.

Plus you get a free weapon skin (whoopie! lol :I never will use it but yea.)

I say go for it if you plan on getting the DLC.

I know what Im doing with the MSpoints I saved by getting the Season Pass. Im getting me some skins. I plan on owning them all. Id love to have all the skins but my connection was so shit back with Gears1 that I could never join nor host a versus match and I still gotta track down a copy of Gears PC.

P.S. - Screw you Jack in the Box! I want that green skin but live hundreds of miles away from the nearest JinB!

Yes, that is the case. it is one purchase of 2400 MS points. After that all the downloads are free. So ALL you are paying is the 2400, NOT 2400 plus the price of each DLC at a 33% discount. 800+800+800+1200=3600 if you pay seperate. 2400 if you pay with a season pass. Therefore it is 33% cheaper because youre paying 1200 less MS points. Hope this gives clarification.
:whsThink of the season pass as a bundle of 4 DLCs at a discounted price except you buy the bundle before they are available.

Will be getting it then and telling my friends the same, I got to admit reading the marketplace description cause confusion between a lot of us without checking online, but yeah I'll be getting all the DLC :)

I'm not sure how anyone is getting confused by reading its description. It seems pretty clear to most people. Buying the season pass will save 33% of the points you would spend if you bought all 4 dlc seperately.