PDA

View Full Version : Get BF3 Early

DJGOA
10-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Hi guys,

don't forget shopto they always post out games early.

I'm hoping to get this game on the wednesday or thursday. be nice to get a head start on the maps :)

CGPsaint
10-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Are the MP servers going to be active before release?

gealt
10-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Are the MP servers going to be active before release?
Don't worry dude, we're in the USA so we're getting the game 3 days earlier as is, we'll be playing before djgoa.

Grey Delta
10-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah they dropped the ball on that I think. A worldwide release on the same day screams 'big release', to me at least. Halo, Gears & CoD did it :(

gealt
10-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah they dropped the ball on that I think. A worldwide release on the same day screams 'big release', to me at least. Halo, Gears & CoD did it :(
Yeah, that's EA for ya. Not really sure what the logic behind a staggered release is. Kinda ironic given that DICE is european. Anyway, I can't really complain since I'll be getting my copy that monday at midnight.

MediumMelanin
10-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah, that's EA for ya. Not really sure what the logic behind a staggered release is. Kinda ironic given that DICE is european. Anyway, I can't really complain since I'll be getting my copy that monday at midnight.
Nice try...>.> That's technically "Tuesday" -_-

Anyway, I'll be hoping that it'll be able for download at midnight on Tuesday on Origin! Then I can blast away fools and stuff! :)

GaryYEAH
10-08-2011, 09:37 PM
I've had mine pre-ordered with ShopTo for a while now :). There's pre-order goodies too in the form of an Avatar item. I did have it pre-ordered with The Hut, but they're absolutely useless so I cancelled and moved to ShopTo 'cos they actually know how to operate.

Highly recommended!

xx

Kaiyo
10-08-2011, 10:09 PM
I have mine pre-ordered and pre-payed.

CGPsaint
10-08-2011, 10:13 PM
I preordered my copy through Best Buy and inadvertently will be getting my copy for free! I just recently purchased a new washer and dryer as well as the new iPhone 4 and the Reward Zone Coupons tally up to well over $70. Guess where those coupons are going!

SubG3nius
10-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Yeah, what a bunch of ****, we in Sweden should be getting the game first, or at least Euorpe in general.. JK.

I don't really care about release date, I'll still be playing the game, and 2 days isn't that much of a wait for me, I haven't made a pre-order either, I'll be getting it in store when it's out.

Tatanko
10-09-2011, 10:23 AM
I preordered my copy through Best Buy and inadvertently will be getting my copy for free! I just recently purchased a new washer and dryer as well as the new iPhone 4 and the Reward Zone Coupons tally up to well over $70. Guess where those coupons are going!
You lucky bastard! Funny that you said this is the first game you've bought in a long time (in another thread), and yet you're not even paying for it :p

CGPsaint
10-09-2011, 01:50 PM
You lucky bastard! Funny that you said this is the first game you've bought in a long time (in another thread), and yet you're not even paying for it :p

Yup. The last game I bought was BFBC2 Ultimate Edition which I bought last October. Granted I did purchase the Vietnam expansion for BFBC2, but BF3 is going to be the 1st retail game I have purchased since then. "Purchased!" I meant, that I will pick up for FREE!!! :D

plum
10-09-2011, 07:17 PM
I bought gears from gamestop and got it 3 days early so I am going to go with them For bf3, when I got bf bad company 2 it came 2 days early from gamestation, so I have a very good feeling this will come early

Barad
10-09-2011, 08:52 PM
We in the UK get it on Friday :( I reserved my copy with my local game store so will get it on release.

plum
10-10-2011, 02:49 PM
We in the UK get it on Friday :( I reserved my copy with my local game store so will get it on release.

I would cancel your in store order and go with an online company. You could easily get it 1,2 or 3 days early.

I am from Scotland and all my orders from gamestop came early:)