Will there not be any more XP events for Gears 2 now that 3 is out?

Frannk The Tank

omg are they serious!?
Don't get your panties in a twist, they have a few people taht are solely dedicated to maintainign Gears 2 multiplayer just like how they have a few people solely for Gears 1 multiplayer and so-on and so-fourth...

how long you think before we see a gears 3 xp event
Never.

Seriously, it's so easy to level up in Gears 3. I got to 20 by just doing all the campaign achievements, then five more levels from horde and beast. Couple days in multiplayer and I doubled that.

When you hit level 90, come back and say that.

well considering the games been out about 2 weeks and people are already 90 i think he's completly justified in saying it's damn easy to level, even if every level from 90-100 is equal to the exp needed from 1-90 it'll still go by a hell of a lot faster then gears 2 levels did

they have a few people taht are solely dedicated to maintainign Gears 2 multiplayer just like how they have a few people solely for Gears 1 multiplayer and so-on and so-fourth...

PFFFFFFFFFF. As if! As soon as they even dreamt up the idea for Gears 2 they abandoned Gears 1.

They did one update to reduce the power of the Gnasher with the Raven down etc maps, which germans didn't get (because some kid got stabbed over Gears or something) and left them with ridiculous shotguns. They couldn't give a fuck about all the crab walking, weapon slides, chainsaw glitches and flipping out of the map. "people dedicated to Gears 1 multiplayer" my ass.