Seriously 3.0 Achievement Tracker - Version 2.0

Celick

Ok guys it's finally here...Version 2.0!

Here is a look at the new sheets!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb434/Celick5700/20frontpager1.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb434/Celick5700/20versuspager1.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb434/Celick5700/20bhacpager1.png

You will quickly notice there has been several cosmetic changes to the sheet with several Conditional formatting instances.

• There has been an addition of a status bar to the percentage columns...and when you get 100% for a medal you get a gold star (2010 format only for stars, sorry).
  • In the 'Til Next Medal' Column. Not only are you shown how many instances needed to a medal, you are given a color indication for the next medal.
  • A percentage is now displayed for completion toward a medal type. (i.e. versus, horde, beast, etc...)
  • I have eddited formulas so that if at anytime the values needed for any medal change all one has to do is simply corrections for that number.
  • The sheet is now generically protected...meaning just click 'unprotect sheet' and you can make edits as needed....But, I highly recommend leaving protection on so not to wonder off to a non-input cell.
  • Also I added a sheet that has a link to Nikke84's Onyx Medal Guide.

What really makes this sheet a Version 2.0 is the new addition of Signature pages...They are formatted to easily make a 'print screen' copy of, edit, and then upload...

The Signature Page...

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb434/Celick5700/20sigpage_r5.png

You'll see in the above picture that it says "Celick's Seriously 3.0" ... But if you decide to use this Sig you will be able to use your gamertag, so it will be "Your Seriously 3.0". To give you guys some variety to display your progress, I created several sigs using different pictures representing Gears of War 3.

The 2010 Format has 20 usuable Sigs and the 2007 Format has 10 usuable Sigs.

(10 different pictures, with 2 different formats to display what medals have been earned for excel 2010)

Here are a couple of you choices...

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb434/Celick5700/20starsig.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb434/Celick5700/20checksig.png

(The below is a copy of the 'How To Use Sheet' page)

How to Use this Spreadsheet

It's as simple as entering what your current value for a given medal is.

Note that data entry cells have been colored to indicate so.

What the Spreadsheet tells you

A description for the required action of a medal has been added as a comment for each medal.

Upon entering your current value for a specific medal

You are given how many actions needed until your next medal and a color indicaiton of what that next medal is.

An indication of what medal you have unlocked.

A percentage completion for that particular medal.

A status bar for completion to 100% per medal, and upon reaching 100% you are awarded a gold star!

With this data, the spreadsheet then displays a weighted average for all 65 medals on the "Progress to Completion" tab. Also on this tab,

A status bar to 100% completion reflecting your current percentage complete.

The current level your character is at.

The number of Onyx medals you have completed out of the 65.

Your status on the medals "All Fathers", "Master-at-Arms", and "Rifleman" are automatically updated to reflect the completion of their counterpart medals.

A weighted average is also given to these medals based on current completion.

Sheet Protection

The sheets in this spreadsheet are under Generic Protection and can be unprotected by simply clicking "Unprotect Sheet" under the "Review" tab at the top. To reprotect the sheet simply click "Protect Sheet" and click 'OK' when the box pops up to place back in Generic Protection.

While protected, you can only enter data in cells that reflect your current medal values.

These values have to fall within the range for that particular medal or an error message will be given to you.

A drop down box for difficulty completion medals has been added so misspelled words would not be an issue.

Usable Signature:

I have added a new page which is a formated signiture that you can use in your SIG on 360a.com forums or other gaming forums. This is covered in more detail on the newly added Signature Page (Sig 1).

Good Luck on your way to Seriously 3.0!!,

Celick

Update:

10/08/11 - Made minor error correction pointed out by xCreed...Files updated

10/15/11 - Made spelling error corrections and updated some descriptions to reflect all weapon kill types for particular medals.

10/16/11 - Made minor error correction pointed out by Dan2102...Files updated

11/17/11 - Update to Version 2.0, correction made for minor error pointed out by flydog92, updates for Vengeful and Leader.

11/18/11 - Made Spelling error corrections pointed out by Keizaron and Modified sig data for a cleaner looking format.

12/24/11 - Made Spelling error correction pointed out by debje, added a 93-2003 formatted sheet, and added a Last Updated readout to the sigs.

Wanted to leave a link to CtrI Atl Deafet's thread since they did

upload theirs before me shortly after the games release.

CtrI Alt Defeat's Thread

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=333803

Edited by Celick
Added an excel 97-2003 format

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice work; well organized, accurate, and colorful. I'm definitely going to use this and it'll help in the long run.

Also, have you read that the Onyx Vengeful medal will be reduced?

Yes i have...I plan on updating the sheet and uploading after they have made the changes.

And Thanks

Looks cool, but is it possible to make a version that just works in Google Documents itself rather than downloading it? I'm stuck with Microsoft Works and it refuses to open either version due to the encrypting you did. :(

I'll see what i can do, have never done that before. But i will give it a try.

Edit...

Mjc, i tried doing what you asked but putting the sheet in a google friendly share causes the sheet to not work properly...Sorry I can't help. :(

The only mistake I've found is Survivalist in the Campaign section is listed as 10 for bronze, but bronze is 20.

But other than that good job :)

I will fix that now and upload the correction...Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by Celick

Wow, I literally just made an updated version for Control Alt Defeat's original spreadsheet that includes pretty much all of the features you put in. I have PM'ed him a version that has the cell medal coloring for completed medals, encryption in the spreadsheet to lock cells, correct formulas to calculate weird medals like difficulties and the three for gametypes/starting weapons which automatically update, and reformatting and corrections.

I wish I hadn't done so much work over the past couple of days to do all that now.

One suggestion: I understand putting different categories on different worksheets, but it really helps from a usability standpoint to put every medal on one worksheet so they can all be seen at the same time on the same screen. This can give the user a much better view of where they stand with just a single look.

gcwright90, I understand what you mean about putting everything on one sheet. I was going to do that when creating this but it just became so over cluttered to me. Thats why i created the very first tab combining everything to show you your overall completion.

Another reason i divided them up was in hopes to keep everything viewable on the screen instead of having to scoll up/down and left/right.

Dude this spreadsheet is amazing, you've got my props. ;)

How do you do some of the stuff in there? Like the encrypting and the drop down menus? It's crazy! I've never known you can do stuff like that, can you do things like that with 2002 (that's what I've got)? I know 2010 adds a lot of cool stuff. I plan on upgrading to Windows 7 and Office 2010 sometime, but I don't know when.

My school can sell me Office 2010 Pro for $104 bucks. :woop:

Dude this spreadsheet is amazing, you've got my props. ;)

How do you do some of the stuff in there? Like the encrypting and the drop down menus? It's crazy! I've never known you can do stuff like that, can you do things like that with 2002 (that's what I've got)? I know 2010 adds a lot of cool stuff. I plan on upgrading to Windows 7 and Office 2010 sometime, but I don't know when.

My school can sell me Office 2010 Pro for $104 bucks. :woop:

Thanks man, i'm glad you like it...

And yes i believe you can do alot of what i've done in excel 2002. It's just in a completely differnt format of how to get to the tools. I've only really used 2007 and 2010 in things like this...but look for the option Data Validation. That's what i used in limiting the values and creating the drop boxes.

But great minds think alike and we had the same idea.

That they do :)

I'm fine with Crt alt Defeat's one.

It's your choice to use the one you want...that's one of the reasons why i added a link to CtrI Alt Defeat's thread in my OP.