PDA

View Full Version : The dragon on the bridge

mlscott0
10-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Has anyone killed the dragon with a bow and arrow? I noticed you can shoot his neck and head if you go on the opposite side of where his tail was shot off. Has anyone done this? I may buy a ton of arrows and try.

LeafRaider
10-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I've heard that some have and gained 10,000 souls for it... I believe it was someone on this forum too. It is possible though, I think.

locoloco
10-08-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm working on it right now, I'll let you know what happens

He healed too much for me to kill him; i'm not trying it again because I'll need to spend at least 2k souls on arrows.

Gackt
10-08-2011, 11:52 PM
If you go down the tower before you the area where you fight the Taurus demon, and go down passed the really strong guy...head all the way around the back towards the Red Dragon bridge...there is a tower with a Black Knight at the top, his back will be to you..if you are quiet you can see the Dragon from there...fire 1 arrow at him and he will glitch straight down, run out of the tower because the Black Knight will now be alerted.
Once at the bottom...you will hear the dragon roar once more...and then BAM 10,000 souls shall be yours.
That might sound like alot, but it has worked for me the 3 times I tried it on different characters and he has been there that way every time.

Faeline
10-09-2011, 12:02 AM
The strong guy you are talking about, is it Havel The Rock? Because if that is the case, if you go past Havel you will reach Darkroot Basin and there are no towers there.
Or are you talking about the tower in Undead Parish? If so you must be lucky as all hell, because when i go up in that tower you never see the dragon.